dan04 is offline New Member

cycle for clen and T3

Hi guys, heard that clen and T3 is a good combination to take. Can some one advise me on a cycle. e.g. how many clen to take a day (tabs) and how many T3 to take a day if you are to take them together each day. I know you have to start on a low dose then build up

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by dan04
    Hi guys, heard that clen and T3 is a good combination to take. Can some one advise me on a cycle. e.g. how many clen to take a day (tabs) and how many T3 to take a day if you are to take them together each day. I know you have to start on a low dose then build up
    Are you talking about pill format or the stuff from AR-R ?
    Use the "Search" button to research them both. You will find plenty of information on both, including doses and example cycles.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    It is highly advised that you don't run that stack alone without using some sort of Test. T3 alone can actually burn muscle tissue.

dan04 is offline New Member
    take sust and deca at the moment, was going to take clen and T3 the last 4 weeks on my bulking cycle then 4 weeks after

well bro....im personally doing sust with clen and t3 .......make sure you step up and down gradually coming off....... the t3 worked well with the clen.....dont run the t3 for longer than six weeks....very inprotant you step down slowly.....as for the clen im still using it ....it gives me less shakes than the t3 and is imo safer....cause t3 is a dangerous thyroid stimulant......good luck

Thread Information