Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    Ya, the acne when coming off, cant get rid of it, so cant go to the beach, sucs! NY
    If you can get some Dynacin, I think thats how its spelt, anyways that stuff will work wonders on acne. Its the next best thing to accutane without all the side effects and blood testing needed. Its not as strong, but it works wonders. I personally think it is 100x better than accutane for people using AAS because the acne is caused more by anabolics than genetics.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TiptronicSoldier
    If you can get some Dynacin, I think thats how its spelt, anyways that stuff will work wonders on acne. Its the next best thing to accutane without all the side effects and blood testing needed. Its not as strong, but it works wonders. I personally think it is 100x better than accutane for people using AAS because the acne is caused more by anabolics than genetics.
    Do you need a script?? Thanks Bro!

russia dog is offline Member
    Hair Hair Hair Everywhere

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Well, what is it, I remember reading when I first start thinking about using steroids and the articles would mention all these horrible side effects that users experience and now that I have a few cycle under my belt there is only one thing I dont like about steroids and that is how f*cking paranoid I get while one cycle, I think everyone I out to get me, whether it be my friends, my girlfriend, my coworkers, it drivs me crazy, but it's funny what we go through to get a few pounds of muscle, so whats the one thing you dont like?????

Back hair and post cycle acne

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm suprised at the amount of people who have problems with gyno, I ran 800mgs/week at one point and didnt have the slightest problem. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Nelstar is offline Member
    frequent volumous injections
    ED sucks

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    scar tissue sux.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    LOL at the nuts disappearing up the ass.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Injecting. I hate it. But i suck it up.

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    Do you need a script?? Thanks Bro!
    Yeah thats the only downside and its like $150 a bottle. My mom's a pharmacist so she hooked it up but it still wasnt cheap. You just need one bottle though I think it had about 100 pills - I cant find my empty bottles but one bottle would last almost 2 months. I took 2 a day, and in 2 weeks the back-ne was pretty much gone, after being absolutely horrible.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    not being able to stay on tren for like 10 yr without having a kidney transplant

chest6 is offline Banned
    My friend killed himself and his parents blamed a lot of it on steroid use and that is probably a little bit of the reason the media has scrutinized it a lot lately. He has spoke out all over the nation that's probably a big deal why.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    My friend killed himself and his parents blamed a lot of it on steroid use and that is probably a little bit of the reason the media has scrutinized it a lot lately. He has spoke out all over the nation that's probably a big deal why.
    Sorry to hear that.
    is it that high school ball player everyone's heard about?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Sure is.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    i hate the fact that not only do i have to buy the roids, but i also gotta buy new clothes, cause all my old close seem to shrink when i take 'em.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    thats its illegal lol

Tags is offline Associate Member
    When your white muscle T's turn into white t's with red dot's all over them...

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The best steriods mess with my head the most!!

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    since he was your friend may i ask your opinion on what happened ( or what went wrong)? i am not going to form an opinion about him because there really is no point.. just want to know if it can be avoided in the future.. forums like these really do help prevent tragedies.

wolf4 is offline New Member
    having to stop once in a while and awaiting for package in the mail.

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    Losing the boys downstairs for 6 weeks! No dangle beneath the doodle...ya know!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Another thing...all the new UGL's. Everyone thinks there are a chemist now. People would rather save $5 than use factory gear. I never did understand it. You get what you pay for.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    since he was your friend may i ask your opinion on what happened ( or what went wrong)? i am not going to form an opinion about him because there really is no point.. just want to know if it can be avoided in the future.. forums like these really do help prevent tragedies.
    You know, I don't think steroids directly killed him, even though that is tough to say because of everything that has happened. When I talked to his dad at the funeral he said you know, "Sure this stuff gives you muscles and all that, but it really messes with your head". He was the type that wouldn't really think before he did stuff, like a lot of teenagers, he thought he was invinsible and all that. He had some self-esteem issues before this, and hed always talk to me at baseball and be like hey i think I'm gonna start roiding. For one thing, he was a pitcher and I didn't think that steroids would really help with pitching at all (but now I see all these MLB pitchers that test positive, so I guess I was wrong). But, I really doubted he would listen to me. He didn't really do a single bit of researching, 100% of people would have said he was way to young (16 when he started) if he had asked. A whole lot of other stuff, basically I don't think it was all because of steroids. He was off when he did it, all the doctors and everything called it steroid withdrawl depression of something..

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Post cycle, and acne

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    the part i hate most = gyno,but i'm planning on getting the glands removed so this would solve the problem.
    and second that i feel like shit when ever i try to get over 1500mg a week.

-rodge

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    people sayin "dudeee ur gonna get so ****ed up from that, ur never gonna have kids, ur brains gonna be ****ed up, ur gonna have roid rages all tha time"

and my usual response is no..dont argue w/ me about steroids u kno nothing about them

still pisses me off tho

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    Acne and hair loss. I get BAD acne and I'm gonna go bald...

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I hate the water weight I put on while on test.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    The bad rap that goes around with it
    im with ya on that one. im on vacation up in the catskills in n.y. yesterdays paper had a two page article on "the dirty little secret" steroid abuse in the schools. i almost laughed myself out of the chair reading peoples perspective on the stuff. showing parents how to recognize "roid rage " the dangers of impotency, shrunken testicles, suicidal thoughts. some valid information but blown so far out of porportion. parents are walkin around thinkin every teenager is on juice. some schools test for drugs if you play sports. now some programs are starting to include a test for juice. maybe not so bad when you think about it, kids shoudnt be using anyway, but the time, effort, and money could be spent so much more responsibly. im afraid this bandwagon (witch hunt) is just getting started.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    lol, listen to this thread. We sound like women having pms.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate that you can't stay on and I dislike not being able to party hard

I don't like being in a room when some doofus after school special comes on (i.e. The Aaron Henry Story) , and I have to endure watching it without raging on everyone in the room....

Sta11ion is offline Member
    ed injections, I get bruised like crazy and it swells up. I cant do more then 1 1/2cc at each injection so sometimes 2 a day.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Another thing...all the new UGL's. Everyone thinks there are a chemist now. People would rather save $5 than use factory gear. I never did understand it. You get what you pay for.
    Amen to that, nothin' but pharm gear goes into my body, if for some reason I cant get my hands on any I wont do a cycle until I can find some. UGL's are BS IMO, no matter who it is.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I love the way my Endocrinologist told me the growth on my pituitary gland is from all the years of using steroids and that my body is not producing more than a total test level of 190 - Hey, It was fun while it lasted, now I have to pay the price.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Having to come off

Post cycle

Scar tissue

Having to wait till my gear comes!!!!

Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

Well.....

So far i haven’t done a cycle yet, i'm looking to start in Aug.
    and so far i told told my best friend and my brother about my decision, and guess what, they are on my back about it "ohhh your gonna lose your d!cK" , " I can't believe you would do something like this" "there is a reason steroids are illegal" and my favorite one is my brother telling me to increase my life insurance cuz since im going to die and 350K that he gets is not enough for him.....lol......so i would say the bad perception that people have is what i hate so far, having to defend my self to people who have no clue what they are talking about cuz all of there knowledge comes from the mass media.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion25
    So far i haven’t done a cycle yet, i'm looking to start in Aug.
    and so far i told told my best friend and my brother about my decision, and guess what, they are on my back about it "ohhh your gonna lose your d!cK" , " I can't believe you would do something like this" "there is a reason steroids are illegal" and my favorite one is my brother telling me to increase my life insurance cuz since im going to die and 350K that he gets is not enough for him.....lol......so i would say the bad perception that people have is what i hate so far, having to defend my self to people who have no clue what they are talking about cuz all of there knowledge comes from the mass media.
    Very simple... Say you've decided not to use steroids ... then do it anyway's and don't tell them...

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    when they are all gone

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Coming back off of them after I've been on for awhile...
    That's the worse thing IMO... Physically and mentality
    nothing matches that edge you get being on...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information