Thread: GNC Product?

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member

Question GNC Product?

Does anyone remember what the name of the product at GNC that takes steroids out of your body? Do they still have it? Does it work?

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    Only thing I can think of is that drink but its like 50$ and Im pretty sure it wont work for juice

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    If you are looking to get roids out of your system look up at the sticky posts in this section.

LiftinJ345 is offline Junior Member
    turbocleanse....make sure you ask them, "Whats a good product to take to get rid of your toxins" DONT say its for a drug test, or they will deny the product. (I work at GNC haha)

but yea that stuff DEFINITELY works.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    GNC still has some good cleansing products. You can get them cheaper than the listed price if you know what you are doing. Generally the mark-up is good on those products, so a franchised GNC store will work some on price. Just don't ask for something to pass a drug test cuz they can get in trouble if they sell you something after you ask that question. The post above was correct, just ask for a good cleanser to rid the body of toxins. They'll know what you are talking about.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i dunno, i would not trust a GNC product to be my reliable way of passing a steroid test.

Thread Information