DaMoney is offline New Member

Post Steroid Alternatives

what do you think about them? are they real or a scam? I read up on them pretty well, seems like they are real and give out great results. Anyone have any opinions? I am thinking about getting some, i'm only 18.. dont really want to get into illegal steroids .

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Steroid alternatives do not compare to steroids period its a waste of money

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Steroid alternatives do not compare to steroids period its a waste of money
    yeah, id have to agree! there isnt really anything out there, that you can really compare, most of that crap is well crap! im not sure if you can still get andro! i dont know if its totally gone! i think they just put a ban on it in the last several years. but thats still in the steroid family i think.

I was looking into Impact Nutrition. I just need something to get hold of that will make me stronger. I dont want to deal with the hassle of getting illegal drugs. The testimonials I have read seem good for me. Im not trying to look like Mr America. Just trying to get bigger.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMoney
    I was looking into Impact Nutrition. I just need something to get hold of that will make me stronger. I dont want to deal with the hassle of getting illegal drugs. The testimonials I have read seem good for me. Im not trying to look like Mr America. Just trying to get bigger.
    yeah but you have to think about, if they are writing those testimonials!

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Exactly what alternatives are you talking about??? Natty test boosters or more traditional protein/creatine/BCAA's etc.. Obviously there are many natural alternatives that work and can/should be the first step before ever considering AAS. I mean, solid nutrition, adequated sleep/rest are keys no matter what. If you want to stay away from anything illegal I would suggest the following, listed in order of importance, at least in my experience:

Proper training
    Proper diet/nutrition
    Adequate rest
    Adequate protein intake (1.5 grams a day per lb of bodyweight)
    A good solid Multi-vitamin (GNC Mega Men works best for me)
    Creatine
    BCAA's
    NO2 or equivalent
    Natty test booster (Tribulus/ZMA/6oxo/etc)

I would explore all the options of using the above products/techniques before I would ever consider taking the next step to AAS.
    Last edited by Teegunn; 06-05-2005 at 04:25 PM.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    What steriod alternatives give out great results?

Go for red test...its a test booster its decent grab some creatine glutamine thats all you can really do

IF you are wanting to take a "supplement" that will boost your strength, you can look into superdrol. It is an actual steroid , but is much the same as andro and M1t but it came out after the prohormone ban. This means it is legal to obtain and take, type in superdrol on a web search (google.com) and it will come up on sites you can order it from. You can achieve around 10 lbs of solid muscle in a month if you do PCT right. Just make sure to read read and read up on something prior to taking it.

Go for red test...its a test booster its decent grab some creatine glutamine thats all you can really do
    Never heard of "red test". What is it and where can I get info on it? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    IF you are wanting to take a "supplement" that will boost your strength, you can look into superdrol. It is an actual steroid, but is much the same as andro and M1t but it came out after the prohormone ban. This means it is legal to obtain and take, type in superdrol on a web search (google.com) and it will come up on sites you can order it from. You can achieve around 10 lbs of solid muscle in a month if you do PCT right. Just make sure to read read and read up on something prior to taking it.
    I agree. Superdrol is indeed a steroid that has yet to be scheduled. It is infact basically oral Masteron . I would not call this a "natural" solution, but a legal steroid solution. If his only qualm was the "legal" issue of AAS then Superdrol is probably the best solution out there right now. He could also try Oratropin-1 for increased IGF levels. However Oratropin-1 is quite spendy. Actually, he could try injectable IGF-1 since that is not illegal yet. There are several "legal" options that I would not call "natural".

http://www.muscleology.com/store/item14.htm thats the main site id try to find it cheaper but just so you can check it out

http://www.muscleology.com/store/item14.htm thats the main site id try to find it cheaper but just so you can check it out

Thanks.... I'm going there now.

Hmm... the link to RedTest doesn't really say what's in it though. They basically make up their own names for what is in there - "TB5-Dilutinize, Bioactive Stimugen-7 & Regenex-3". I have never heard of these and I am always skeptical when they don't actually tell you what is in their product. I am always interested in natty alternatives, but I don't want to plunk down $90.00 to be the guinea pig myself. I guess I'll google and see if I can find out more.

i have seen the product and know people who use it its a combination og longjack tribulus and a million other things it works thats why i was saying search for it somewhere else

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    since you are only 18, I'd look into some good creatine products. betagen, or a pre-work out drink(No-xplode..good shit). That will make you stronger.

i have seen the product and know people who use it its a combination og longjack tribulus and a million other things it works thats why i was saying search for it somewhere else

I wasn't questioning you. I believe you if you say it is a good product. I am actually very interested in it if it works. I figured it has the things you listed, as those things are the only ones I know that really work for natty test boosting. Like I said, I will google and try to find out exactly what ingredients are in it. Thanks again.

It is basically like every natural test boosting compound in one product i have not used it a few of my friends have they love it i couldnt find an ingredient list but if im really bored later on ill grab a bottle and put down whats in it

It is basically like every natural test boosting compound in one product i have not used it a few of my friends have they love it i couldnt find an ingredient list but if im really bored later on ill grab a bottle and put down whats in it

Thanks Bro. If it is a combo of the best out there I am definitely game to try it. I use trib now and then and I like it. I have also used some other natty test boosters and got O.K. results. I have never understood why there wasn't one product with all of the proven ingredients in it. If you have the time, please do post what the actual ingredients are. I would appreciate it. Don't feel obligated to do that though. I am still going to google this product.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    I agree. Superdrol is indeed a steroid that has yet to be scheduled. It is infact basically oral Masteron. I would not call this a "natural" solution, but a legal steroid solution. If his only qualm was the "legal" issue of AAS then Superdrol is probably the best solution out there right now. He could also try Oratropin-1 for increased IGF levels. However Oratropin-1 is quite spendy. Actually, he could try injectable IGF-1 since that is not illegal yet. There are several "legal" options that I would not call "natural".
    Thanks for the advice you guys. Superdrol looks like it will be the best for me. I read up on it, no water retention, decent gains, and best of all endurance. I am a swimmer/water polo player so this looks like the best. Best of all its legal. Anyone take/have taken or knows anyone who has taken superdrol and can give me some opinions on it? thanks.

graeme87 is offline Member
    they are all BS. i got some norateen heavyweight from LAmuscle, they claim you can gain 25lbs of lean muscle on it. total BS. i didnt gain anymore than i would have naturaly. if you dont wana take roids get yourself some cretine and a good diet.simple as that. don't waste you're money on any of that crap!!!!

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Is Superdrol suppressive, will it shut down your natural test? If so, then I wouldnt mess with it. At 18 you are at your absolute PEAK of nat. test levels, so just take advantage of what nature provides at your age. Eat a lot of high protein foods (with a balanced diet), worjout heavy, get lots of rest, and supplement with creatine if you like. Honestly, at age 18 that is all you need.

There are plenty of alternatives to using steroids . Being small is one of them....being weak is another....etc...

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    There are plenty of alternatives to using steroids. Being small is one of them....being weak is another....etc...
    hahahahahahahahaha nice one

JUst stick with a Creatine / NO2 stack for natural strength help, but nothing compares to the real gear

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah u r only 18 yet so u can definetly manage without steroid or prohormones etc.. Will be a lot better 4 u in the long run! Creatine + glutamine + hard training + proper diet + adequate rest! This should really give u nice results, save roids 4 a lil later

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    Exactly what alternatives are you talking about??? Natty test boosters or more traditional protein/creatine/BCAA's etc.. Obviously there are many natural alternatives that work and can/should be the first step before ever considering AAS. I mean, solid nutrition, adequated sleep/rest are keys no matter what. If you want to stay away from anything illegal I would suggest the following, listed in order of importance, at least in my experience:

Proper training
    Proper diet/nutrition
    Adequate rest
    Adequate protein intake (1.5 grams a day per lb of bodyweight)
    A good solid Multi-vitamin (GNC Mega Men works best for me)
    Creatine
    BCAA's
    NO2 or equivalent
    Natty test booster (Tribulus/ZMA/6oxo/etc)

I would explore all the options of using the above products/techniques before I would ever consider taking the next step to AAS.
    Great advice imo

hmm alright, i guess ill stay away from the oids. What is redtest considered? I have taken Kre-Alkaline, one of the new creatine formula, that seemed to work decent for me. I just want to get some more in me. Maybe redtest?

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    You are way too young to even think about using steroids . Keep on the track youre on now and just get supplements. In my opinion 23 is about the age to begin considering using AS....I didnt say I did though, I was a little hard-head. Im 27 now and have done at least 8 cycles. I always say this is my last one, get off for a while and get back on. If you can be happy without them- thats the best way to be. Steroids are addictive. Steroids ruin your workouts when youre not on them because youre used to getting the gains you deserve for your hard work, and without them it is very depressing, not to mention the strength loss. Stay off as long as you can. Once you TRUELY do plateau, then go for it....if you choose to.

Hope you take this as good advice and not hypocrit talk.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Red test is just a testosterone booster . I am sure you probably taken something very similar to it before, if you are a common GNC customer.

yea, GNC is where I get a lot of my stuff from.. probably ripping me off there but oh well. So anyone know of any good/strong supplements I can try out?

also, 100% whey protein is what I want to be taking right?

i would go for red test if i were you and yes you want to take whey post workout an egg white protein or casein in the morning

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    superdrol is the shit, but not for an 18 year old. yes, it is suppressive, but not very.

kid, just learn how to eat and you'll grow like a weed. when you've maxed out your genetic potential in a couple years, come back and we'll talk.

Thread Information