BigTex_z28 is offline New Member

T-3 and effects weeks after coming off...

I just want to see what kind of effects you guys had in the weeks/months following a t-3 cycle. Did anyone have a dramatic weight gain?? Did most of yall keep the weight off? Any strength loss... Thanks brothers!

B.T.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex_z28
    I just want to see what kind of effects you guys had in the weeks/months following a t-3 cycle. Did anyone have a dramatic weight gain?? Did most of yall keep the weight off? Any strength loss... Thanks brothers!

B.T.
    I followed a clen /T3 cycle for over a month. I lost quite abit of bodyfat, but i did perform cardio 5-6 times a week and my diet was clean. Without these you probably won't lose much. Because of the high dose i went to (100mcg), i did lose some muscle too so i would advise taking with test if you don't want this. I felt quite weak when on T3, but everyone reacts differently.

BigTex_z28 is offline New Member
    Sorry bros, I guess my wording wasn't chosen correctly. I meant the weeks/months after you have completed your last dose.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex_z28
    Sorry bros, I guess my wording wasn't chosen correctly. I meant the weeks/months after you have completed your last dose.
    Why, would you expect to put weight back on? As long as your still perfoming cardio and your eating clean then you will won't. T3 only "helps" you in burning the fat, the main part is a good clean diet and 60-75% MHR cardio.

goes4ever is offline New Member
    but no rebound at all? does it not take time for your thyroid to get back to normal levels, after you stop T3?

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    i dont have the link, but theres a great one on t3 PCT. its written by mallet and i was very impressed.

Thyroid function after cessation of T3 therapy is quickly regained.

Thread Information