Basilus is offline Junior Member

Getting ready for a new cycle

Ok I don't post much, but I'm tired of using the search button so here it is:

I'm 6'1 222lbs over 30 years old, not sure on BF% probly around 16%? I tend to hold it in the mid section =P

So I'm putting together a cycle. Befor I start I'll put up a pic maybe =). My last cycle was Deca Qv 300 (probly lower than 300mg/ml knowing QV) and Test C human grade around 400mg a wk. I started the last cycle at around 196 to 200lbs and got to 225 and have been able to keep damn near all my strength and weight from this last cycle, I'm now at 222 lbs. I'm just looking for size and strength atm. I have been off close to 8 weeks and but do not plan to start for another month and not until I get my EQ =)

So heres my question I want to run this:

1-4 Dbol 40mg ed
    1-12 Test E 600mg wk
    1-10 EQ 300 to 600mg wk ( this is the part im not sure on )

Along with Tamox during cycle, and clomids at the end.

So how should I run the EQ, how much ? can I run it 600mg and the test 600mg ? or should the EQ be ran lower ? I thought I read doing EQ under 400mg a wk is not worth it ?

you'll be ok running eq at 600mg/wk......can you throw in some tren or halo.............p.s. just my .02, at this point dbol is not your #1 option to kickstart. stick with prop or sell the dbol.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    test e 600mg week 1-13
    eq 500mg week 1-12
    d/boll the same

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    eq must be run at a minimum of 12 weeks,you will not start to see any results from eq till at least week 8 so 10 weeks is not really worth it.Yes you can run eq at the same dose as the test but i always run the test higher than other compounds,but thats jmo!
    eq at 400mg weekly imo is the bare min idont run any lower than 600mg.

Thanks guys thats just what I needed to know =)

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    One other option is to frontload your juice and drop the dbol just throwing in some extra input

Thanks Bignatt , I'll do some more research on frontloading, not 100% clear on it yet =) I got a month minimum befor I start, so I have time to read and check stuff out =) I'm even thinking of tossing in some winny at the end now since I can get some =P

Thread Information