rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Correct me if Im wrong please

You guys know my cycle by now
    600mg EQ wk1-10
    600mg T200 wk1-10
    50mg winny wk8-13
    I consider this more of a cutting cycle than bulk, would you guys agree or disagree and explain if you do disaagree. I also have a question about the myoplex shakes, is it ok to make shakes at home in blender then take them to work and drink them later in day or would it affect the protein somehow?I plan to make it and freeze it then take them to work cause if you dont make them in blender they taste nasty.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    You should be fine. People have done this before without a problem. You don't need to freeze it just throw it in the refrigerator and you should be good to go.

LetsRideTLR is offline Junior Member
    whether your cutting or bulking all depends on your diet. with the test/eq/winnie cycle, it can go either way. either you go into a calorie deficit to cut, or you take in extra calories to bulk. im on a t400/eq/winnie cycle in which i am trying to bulk up.

as for your protien question, ive pre-made myoplex shakes but ive kept them in the fridge then give it a quick stir before i take it in. in the freezer ive had problems of it coming out too chunky.

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    ranger you should be good to go. i do the same thing, except i put my shakes in a gatorade bottle, freeze it, then usually i eat it like ice cream later on

Big J

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    i buy the moxed ABB XXL drinks!
    1059 cals
    215 carbs
    50 protien!!

its alil more expensive but it beats doing dishes and mixing those proties shakes and blahblahblah......

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    LetsRideTLR hit it eaxactly on the head: the bulk/cut depends on your caloric intake.

The steroids don't determine wheter a cycle is bulk or cut, caloric intake does. The type of cycle you choose (bulk or cut) will lead you to choose certain steroids....

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    nice cycle just eat and grow

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    tHANX GUYS

Thread Information