wcdknows is offline Junior Member

Need Some advice Please

Hi everyone.This has been a wonderful site to gain knowledge. I will be starting my first cycle tomorrow of Test Depot. My plan is as follows:
    1-250
    2-500
    3-500
    4-500
    5-500
    6-250

Is this sufficient and how should I take my clomid afterwards?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    stick with the basic 500mg of test per week for 12 weeks plus good pct, how old are you and how long have you been training?

I will be 37 on Monday.I have been training off and on for about 2 years.By the way, I only have 10 amps.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by wcdknows
    I will be 37 on Monday.I have been training off and on for about 2 years.By the way, I only have 10 amps.
    buy more amps, do the cycle the way it should be done,

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    buy more amps, do the cycle the way it should be done,

agreed

POSH is offline Member

That is like going to Iraq w/ only a 6-shot revolver. You DEF. need your pct and more amps BEFORE you start. Also, probably also need some more knowledge of how to do this smart and safely. I would suggest reading alot more threads on pct and the educational threads. I also agree w/ above.......500mg. per week for 10 to 12 weeks. I would also run arimidex ed, and have nolvadex and clomid on hand for pct. Don't rush into this unprepared.
    Good Luck, keep us updated.

POSH

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1st off what are your stats mate??

some people myself included do not see any gains from the longer acting esters till week 6-7,so running 6 weeks is pretty pointless imo!no flame mate get some more test,and do not pyramid the doses,this will only play with your blood levels and you need to keep them stable!!

Okay,so I took one dose on Monday.I will be starting 2 a wk from now on.I was considering getting some D-bol. If I was to get some,it probably won't come in until mon/tues.Would wk 2 be to late to start seeing as I will already used 2 amps already? Another thing is I read that if you have highblood pressure it could elevate it.I don't ,but it is borderline.Could you guys please advise!!

bump

bump

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    That is like going to Iraq w/ only a 6-shot revolver. You DEF. need your pct and more amps BEFORE you start. Also, probably also need some more knowledge of how to do this smart and safely. I would suggest reading alot more threads on pct and the educational threads. I also agree w/ above.......500mg. per week for 10 to 12 weeks. I would also run arimidex ed, and have nolvadex and clomid on hand for pct. Don't rush into this unprepared.
    Good Luck, keep us updated.

POSH
    going to iraq with only a 6 shooter... thats a good analagy. seriously though, 6 weeks on test e is simply not long enough. you need to buy more amps of test cause you wont gain much from 6 weeks, especially starting at 250 mgs, and finishing the last week with 250.

Okay,so I took one dose on Monday.I will be starting 2 a wk from now on.I was considering getting some D-bol. If I was to get some,it probably won't come in until mon/tues.Would wk 2 be to late to start seeing as I will already used 2 amps already? Another thing is I read that if you have highblood pressure it could elevate it.I don't ,but it is borderline.Could you guys please advise!!

you already started? thats not good bro. you need more gear in order to make good gains

please tell me you got anti es on hand. btw, take the clomid at least 18 days after your last shot

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Plus he's pyramiding it. Its gonna result in more sides.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    Plus he's pyramiding it. Its gonna result in more sides.
    not good. steroids are no joke. its important to think of everything and know exactly what you're doing before you start sticking yourself

Thanks guys..I've ordered 8 more amps...what is your advice about the dbol ?

being as its your first cycle, id say save the dbol for later. the test enanthate is gonna make you grow like a weed, no need to over do it

POSH is offline Member
    Thanks guys..I've ordered 8 more amps...what is your advice about the dbol?
    How about instead of spending your time bumping your thread, you spend some time on the educational threads reading about what to take pct and that you should have everything needed for your COMPLETE cycle including pct BEFORE you start. You were told this when you originally started this thread and you JUST order more amps! You are also told to just stick with test for your first cycle and you keep bumping your fvckin thread until you get some young idiot to agree with your ideas. You aren't mentally prepared to do steroids , you aren't even prepared for this message board. You need to go BACK to the main page of this website and read things like NOVICE CYCLES. These tell you EXACTLY what you need for a good, safe cycle. At 37, I would expect more out of you. Stop asking for advice it you aren't going to take it!

Sorry Posh,I did not mean to get on your bad side.Just trying to ask a question.

Thread Information