crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Anyone use Nioxin products?

I know everyone uses Nizoral for the hairloss and acne but has anyone tried Nioxin? Says on the label its for dandruff same as the Nizoral, and the Nioxin blocks DHT in the scalp, it is for people who think they are losing their hair, like while on juice. I bought both. Also did alot of research on the Nizorl and found that its like the same stuff found in Neutrogina T/sal, the salisylic acid stuff(sp?) Well I have all of them in prevention for my cycle, cant be too cautious in my case, but has anyone tried the Nioxin?

sizzlechest is offline Member
    its good stuff, make sure to use the conditioner as well.

Thanks, anyone else? Is it as good as Nizoral?

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member
    I use Nioxin everday and works fairly well. It seems like it makes my hair grow thicker but that could be psychological and youll notice that the conditioner will give your head a burning sensation when its applied but overall i like it .

Ok, I started using it and got the cool burning feeling! The cleanser says it blocks DHT's. Thats what will make the hair fall out right? Well I should be ok with the Nioxin, nizoral 1%, and the T/Sal. Thats seems to be a good preventitive measure right?

Thread Information