beachbum28 is offline Associate Member

Somebody Explain.. mg buildup over cycle

1/2 life, 8 hours, 4 hours etc.. We tossed this question around in the gym the other day and couldn't get a clear answer so I'm turning to the forum.. What happens when you take, lets say 250mg of sust on Monday, and 250 on thurs, totaling 500 for the week. How much do you have left in your body by thurs? In example.... 250 on monday and by thurs your body used 50, which means you have 200 and add 250 now have 450, by monday you use 50 and inject another 250 and have a total of 650, and by thurs you have 600 and inject another 250 to bring you to 850... it just keeps going up! I know that the fast acting esters will be gone but what about the long lasting esters? Seems that they would keep going up. ANYONE????

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll BUMP this....but you're not too far off. You more or gave the answers to your own questions

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    I wonder if this is factored into the equation, hense the reason for saying 500 w/k is a good level.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    well the 30mg prop that is in SUSTANON 250 you can figure is out of the body by the 3rd day after the shot, but the rest of the other test esters are in the body for 3 weeks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Somebody Explain.. mg buildup over cycle-poptime.gif  

Thread Information