peaker is offline Senior Member

who was 'convinced' they had gyno, until they cut?

i had gyno symptoms on the right side when i was a kid for a few months, it went away on its own. i had like a pebble right behind the nip and it was ****en sore as.

i am carrying fat on my stomach and my chest but the rest of me is lean but i have convinced myself that i have gyno because of the way my chest looks around my nipples, i can grab the fat as in its soft like tissue but i dont know what to make of it since its located behind and around my nips. i know that symptoms will occur like i had when i was a kid but it annoys since the rest of me is lean!! and my chest in the heat looks ****. like most guys on the board erect nipples make my chest look A+

how many of you guys were convinced you had gyno and what did actually look like a bit of gyno until you dropped some body fat? i guess since i have gone through it for awhile when i was a kid i know what the rock hard ball behind the nips feel like but dont have anything like that now, just really feel fat and muscle tissue around the nips but doesnt feel right (maybe paranoid!!!).

peaker

bumpos

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I have been wondering the exact same thing. I had gyno when I was a child, 5th grade I think, but now I just have puffy nips. They feel like they are squishy but not a lump anywhere near them.

I am getting ready to do my second cycle and for the first time in my life I am going to be dedicating my pre cycle prep to droping as much body fat as possible. Hopefully it is just estro fat and will leave me. I hope top get below 10% so I can tell a difference.

bump

Mugs is offline Anabolic Member
    Great question. I would like to hear more responses?

Bump

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Have you had your hormone levels checked? Test/Prog/Estrogen? Maybe you have slightly high estrogen levels? I have no personal experience with this, but i would suggest taking some arimidex for a while and see if those estrogenic fatty areas go down.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I have gyno but when I work out and my chest is tight, it goes away. Also, if it is cold and my nips are hard, it goes away. Or is just not as appearant. It might be fat, it might be gyno, it might be both. Im so used to bulking up the past year I havent really cut down yet. I hope it aint gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I think I have gyno but when I work out and my chest is tight, it goes away. Also, if it is cold and my nips are hard, it goes away. Or is just not as appearant. It might be fat, it might be gyno, it might be both. Im so used to bulking up the past year I havent really cut down yet. I hope it aint gyno.
    exactly how i feel!

i started a thread awhile back about something that makes your nipples erect for all the guys with puffy nips and or a bit of fat around the chest. still yet to hear if anyone has found something they stand by.

Jackman is offline Banned
    piece your nipples hhaa def keeps them hard all year long

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not that. I see pics of people. Other members say they have gyno-others say they dont. Its like no one really has a concrete idea of gyno.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    yea I am not sure if they are fat deposits on my chest or if I will be prone to gyno. Kinda has me worried. actually it REALLY has me worried. it doesnt look like anything around the nipples or anything, just eh flab I guess. Yea, hella cool. It does the same thing for me though, goes away when I get pumped up, or when I'm cold. I would also like to hear more thoughts on this.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaragon_1
    yea I am not sure if they are fat deposits on my chest or if I will be prone to gyno. Kinda has me worried. actually it REALLY has me worried. it doesnt look like anything around the nipples or anything, just eh flab I guess. Yea, hella cool. It does the same thing for me though, goes away when I get pumped up, or when I'm cold. I would also like to hear more thoughts on this.

2 year old thread... nice!

Thread Information