Thread: test+cardio?

dragon69 is offline Member

test+cardio?

is cardio (65-70%) recommended during a test-e cycle to keep up with my leaning? I have heard so many conflicting statements in regards to this.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    I do it all the time..
    Drop fat gain muscle
    Works for me.Im 48 and if I dont I gain fat with muscle.

felthamboy is offline Junior Member
    what are your goals bro

dragon69 is offline Member
    I do want to lean some more as I've been on a roll, but definately want to add some beef. Some say you can't do both. Many say you gotta eat tons to grow on cycle. I train extremely hard (17-18 years lifting exp), so that won't be a problem.
    I just don't want to waste the cycle by doing too much cardio if it's a big factor, but I would like to keep it up and gain too.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    I do want to lean some more as I've been on a roll, but definately want to add some beef. Some say you can't do both. Many say you gotta eat tons to grow on cycle. I train extremely hard (17-18 years lifting exp), so that won't be a problem.
    I just don't want to waste the cycle by doing too much cardio if it's a big factor, but I would like to keep it up and gain too.

I dont do cardio while bulking but I am sure its healthier if you do. Better for your heart, etc...

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Diet and cardio is key. Now if bulking you can get away with cardio 3 times a week or so and will make good gains. Keep your cals in check and you'll be ok.

bvanderwerff is offline Associate Member
    yeah, I plan on doing cardio while on cycle

4 days at least

i do cardio every day even when bulking just workout the kcals you burn doing it and add the to your diet

AA2
    AA2 is offline New Member

Cardio while bulking

If anything don't do long duration cardio if you're trying to bulk. It is usually recomended to do high intensity cardio, possibly 40-50 yard sprints, (300 yard shuttle etc). Long duration cardio will result in muscle lost, just look at cyclist and marathon runners. I've been doing 50 yard sprints, 20 yard shuttle runs, shuffling drills, primarily anaerobic and I have been seing good results. Many of my drills mimic football drills and sprinters

do you not think that that may lead to overtraining cos of the high stress compared low pace cardio say 65%

AA2
    AA2 is offline New Member
    I'm honestly not 100% sure if it would lead to over training. IF you're going to do high intensity cardio try doing them on lower intesity days in the gym or even days you may consider "active rest days". Just keep calorie and protien intake high and feeling like you're going to vomit or something to that extent, you're prob overtraining. Everyone is different just listen to your body.

Thread Information