Tom_k_999 is offline Junior Member

Help with stacking

I am currently starting week 6 of my Test E course and was thinking of adding some 50mg dbol tabs to it. do you think I should if so how much should I take and how many weeks, or do you think I should wait until that course is over than do a dynabol cycle as my second course

cheers

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_k_999
    I am currently starting week 6 of my Test E course and was thinking of adding some 50mg dbol tabs to it. do you think I should if so how much should I take and how many weeks, or do you think I should wait until that course is over than do a dynabol cycle as my second course

cheers
    You could have used the d-bol weeks 1-4 or up until the test e kicked in. I wouldn't bother with them now as you should be seeing strength/mass increases with the test if everything is in order. I would not do a d-bol only cycle, EVER.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Six weeks of test is to short.Test for me is just strating to really kick in.
    Howmuch test are you doing a week? D bal is good with test nice way to start a cycle
    Start them the same time 50 is over kill for firt cycle 40 would be fine..

10 to 12 weeks of test would be the way to go and 4 weeks of D-Ball
    Geeez

THE FRIDGE is offline New Member
    I did an 8 week cycle of enanthate and d-bol and put on 17lbs. heres how i stacked it. weeks 1-2 2cc on mon and fri. weeks 3-5 2cc mon,wed, and fri. weeks 6-8 2cc on wed.( take 5 d-bol every day from day 1 of cycle) total 32 cc of enanthate. remember this is a mass cycle. so only thick flat muscle. If mass is what you want this cycle will work.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Eight weeks of D-ball is way to long.4 weeks is Enough... Not good on the liver!!!!
    Keep you Test shots the same dont keep moving up with it...OLD SCHOOL..
    Keep changing to test you keep changing you Blood levels too = more SIDES
    Not a good Cycle to run... New Guys dont try it..
    FRidge that is not a good cycle Bro not flamming you
    THE FRIDGE
    New Member Join Date: Jun 2005

I did an 8 week cycle of enanthate and d-bol and put on 17lbs. heres how i stacked it. weeks 1-2 2cc on mon and fri. weeks 3-5 2cc mon,wed, and fri. weeks 6-8 2cc on wed.( take 5 d-bol every day from day 1 of cycle) total 32 cc of enanthate. remember this is a mass cycle. so only thick flat muscle. If mass is what you want this cycle will work.

Thread Information