Smiley619 is offline Member

Arrow Whatcha know about Dbol

have some pets pharma 10mg pink Dbols.has ne1 used them before( pets pharma brand)?if so how did you like them.

also how long does it take for dbol to kick in at 30mg's a day?

is it better to run at a higher dose like 40mg's?

and should i be taking something to help out my kidney while im on? or wait till im done with itto take somethinig for the kidney??

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I hope you dont plan to run the d-bol by its self bro? Just a kick start to a cycle right? Effects from d-bol can be felt within several days to a week.

yeah using as a kick start to a Eq 500mg wk Test E 500mg cycle.what would be the best dosage of it 30 or 40mg's??

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    yeah using as a kick start to a Eq 500mg wk Test E 500mg cycle.what would be the best dosage of it 30 or 40mg's??
    I would stick to a lower dose to see how u tolerate it. Whats your stats? I would also run the test at a higher dose than the EQ

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    First time running DBol , then yes 30-40mg is a good dose for 4 weeks. personally I run 50 but that's just me. Take milk thistle for your liver. I take saw palmetto for the kidneys as well. Liver right is good from what I heard but I never used it.

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    Smiley,

is this your first cycle?

I would run that much test and eq

Reguards,

AH

first cycle. yes. being that this is my first should i still run the Test hgiher then the Eq?? stats 6'0 187lbs 12%bf. and with the kidney products, should i use them while im using the the d-bol or wait to im no longer using it after the 4 weeks are up ??

Unoid is offline Member
    I'd stick to 20mg 30mg max since this is your first cycle.
    I take it your young or haven't worked out too long if you are 187 at 6foot. Hopefully you won't get flamed for an inadaquate foundation

500week test, and 400week EQ would be ideal, maybe even smaller dosages if your younger/first cycle. 400/300 possibly.

Remember, takes Nolva 10mg/day or at elast have it handy, especially while kicking off with d-bol. notice any nipple soreness or puffyness kick your nolva to 60-80mg/day until the effects go away.

GL

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    you can run eq/and test at the same dose but i would go for 300mg of each and wouldnt go above 20mg on the dbol it is your first cycle

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    IMHO Dbol is pointless wether you run it with OR without test. You keep nothing of which you gain, you look like a baloon while your on it, and it is too harsh on your liver for what you get out of it in the end.

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    IMHO Dbol is pointless wether you run it with OR without test. You keep nothing of which you gain, you look like a baloon while your on it, and it is too harsh on your liver for what you get out of it in the end.
    Wrong. Everyone reacts different to it.

Dbol is not pointless, it does help strength, gives you very good kickstart, everyone does not bloat up like a baloon, (even if you did you can prevent this with AI's) and it's effects on the liver are over rated. (do a search, alot of threads on this).

when I am done with dbol for my kickstart, I don't go down in weight AT ALL.

What are your experiences with dbol?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    Wrong. Everyone reacts different to it.

Dbol is not pointless, it does help strength, gives you very good kickstart, everyone does not bloat up like a baloon, (even if you did you can prevent this with AI's) and it's effects on the liver are over rated. (do a search, alot of threads on this).

when I am done with dbol for my kickstart, I don't go down in weight AT ALL.

What are your experiences with dbol?
    woahooa, easy chico! I've used Dbol in three different cycle, and each time it produced the same results, that's why I said 'IMHO' not 'thats the way it is'.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Im gonna have to jump in and say i agree with testsubject dbol is over rated i dont like it

Thread Information