Cpalmer9 is offline New Member

New cycle Monday, your thoughts?

Next Monday im starting a new cycle which will include, Test Enantate 250, Equipoise 200, and Anadrol tabs. I will be taking 500mg of test along with 400mg of EQ a week, half way through the cycle i will begin the andro but im not sure how much i am going to take yet. Nolvadex will be used throughout the entire 10 weeks and clomid will be taken following the cycle. Please post any suggestions or alternatives. Thanks for reading.

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    why would you wanna use the anadrol tabs in the middle of your cycle? EQ and Test E are very slow acting. use 150mg anadrol in the beginning of your cycle to kick start your test e and EQ. plus you need to run longer then 10 weeks. the EQ needs to be run for a minimum of 10 weeks and the test need to be run a weeks longer, but i would run the EQ for 12 weeks and the test for 13 weeks. use your nolva ed especially in the beginning because anadrol is so hard on your body

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    What's your cycle history??? Definitley add the Anadrol the first 4 weeks if you need it.

I would do:

Weeks 1-13 Test E 500mg WK (250 Mon, 250mg Thur)
    Weeks 1-12 EQ 400mg WK (same as above, same syringe)
    Nolva - 10mg ED
    Ldex - .25mg ED
    PCT - 2 weeks after last test injection

Cpalmer9 is offline New Member
    I've only completed 2 10 week cycles. One was Test E 200 and EQ then the second cycle was Sustanon 250 and EQ. So taking the Andro the first 2-3 weeks would be the fastest way to start my gains? Also, will the andro speed up the process of the test e?

Thread Information