Fozaldo is offline Associate Member

Been to the docs today

Have finished 4 weeks of dbol and am into 5th week of sust at 500mg/week.
    But just lately I have been able to feel my heart beating quite hard (not fast) when I am in bed so I thought I better get checked out as I was concerned about blood pressure. Anyway my bp was a little high 120/84 I think he said and he asked if I take steroids and I told him yes (whats the point of lying, may as well be safe). So he looked up sust in a book and told me a few things but was very good about it all in all and told me to go back after the cycle and do a blood test. The moral of the story? If your concerned about your health when on a cycle go to your doc and be honest with him and he can help you a lot more. Remember its all about doctor patient confidentiality too. Dont put gear and training above your life and health. I'm in the UK btw

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    120/84 is a decent BP.

Some Dr's are pricks some aren't. Find one that will help.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozaldo
    Have finished 4 weeks of dbol and am into 5th week of sust at 500mg/week.
    But just lately I have been able to feel my heart beating quite hard (not fast) when I am in bed so I thought I better get checked out as I was concerned about blood pressure. Anyway my bp was a little high 120/84 I think he said and he asked if I take steroids and I told him yes (whats the point of lying, may as well be safe). So he looked up sust in a book and told me a few things but was very good about it all in all and told me to go back after the cycle and do a blood test. The moral of the story? If your concerned about your health when on a cycle go to your doc and be honest with him and he can help you a lot more. Remember its all about doctor patient confidentiality too. Dont put gear and training above your life and health. I'm in the UK btw

alot of people talk about the doctor patient confidentiality, but what do you think happens if someone comes into a hospital with a bullet wound...think about it. you know... alot of roid dealers do roids themselves too, don't you think it would be an easy target for the feds? aren't feds aloud to check through medical records anyways?

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    alot of people talk about the doctor patient confidentiality, but what do you think happens if someone comes into a hospital with a bullet wound...think about it. you know... alot of roid dealers do roids themselves too, don't you think it would be an easy target for the feds? aren't feds aloud to check through medical records anyways?
    I have always understood doctor patient confidentiality to be extremly reliable in the UK. As roids are legal to posess here its a bit different, a gun shot wound is also a bit different to someone using a bit of gear. Come on.

chris2wire is offline Member
    dr-pateient confidentiality is very effective here in the US to.

Heck, im still on my parents insurance. I just pay the copay. To this day my doc never ever will say anything to even my parents without my written approval.

And who cares if records get out into the open if you come in with a bullet wound? Hell, you got a frickin bullet wound, chances are youre in bad stuff anyways and deserve to have your records get out.

my only concern with being honest with a doc is wondering if it can terminate insurance coverage....

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    be concerned about long term use and getting insurance later if you admit to using AAS - a company can refuse to cover you for a pre- existing condition

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    be concerned about long term use and getting insurance later if you admit to using AAS - a company can refuse to cover you for a pre- existing condition

Powerlifter, this is very true......besides, am I missing something here? 120/84 is not a BP problem!!!

MJ

Thread Information