urbanite is offline Junior Member

Back/neck pain & AAS

sup bros!

I'm on my second week of AAS, and am experiencing lower back pains and neck/shoulder cramps. I thought I just sprained my lower back playing with my daughter, but that was last saturday, and a week later I still wake up with a slight soreness in my back. A few days ago I woke up with my neck cramped up in "knots". I feel like lately my bones are made of glass, because any activity seems to bring these pains back on.

is this related to AAS? or just a coincidence?

thx

-Tony

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    What does your cycle consist of?

BigTex_z28 is offline New Member
    To little info for a good answer, but I had the same prob. It was that i was able to lift more weight (squats, military, etc..) w/o letting my back catch up. Make sure you strengthen your abs/back too!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Flaxseed + fish oil helped me out.

thanks for the input. my cycle:

test c @ 200mg / 3.5 days
    dbol @ 30mg / ed
    nolva @ 20mg / ed

just started taking clen @ 60mcg / ed ... could not be related to this.

i'll try flaxseed / fish oil.

it's strange by the end of the day i feel pretty good, so I work out, then the next day i'm f'd up again. i thought i let myself heal up completely, but obviously i didn't. i just remember straining my back before from doing squats, and it only took a few days to recover. just sleeping wrong causes me to have a day-long pain.

i feel like my body is now comprised of big strong muscles built around a weak, fragile bone structure! quite an odd feeling...

PS I'm also taking 200mg of B6 every day and of course multi-vitamins.

hell_boy is offline New Member
    Your back pain sounds weird.Usually its due to water renention when u on dbols.
    I have it everytime i use them but mostly during workouts.When i do even biceps
    my lower back muscles gets pumped so i cant stand.Sometimes it lasts for half an hour after gym but when i take a sit and rest its gone.

is this your first cycle? maybe u can take more test instead of dbols

It's my first cycle...

I think I might have found the cause of my pain. A couple days ago I stopped taking B6, and since then my condition has improved signifigantly. Today was the first day I woke up feeling 100%.

Could it be the enormous amounts of B6 that I was taking? 200mg is 10,000% of the daily amount one should intake.

Quote Originally Posted by hell_boy
    Your back pain sounds weird.Usually its due to water renention when u on dbols.
    I have it everytime i use them but mostly during workouts.When i do even biceps
    my lower back muscles gets pumped so i cant stand.Sometimes it lasts for half an hour after gym but when i take a sit and rest its gone.

is this your first cycle? maybe u can take more test instead of dbols

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i don't think it is the b6. are you doing any new exercises? deadlifts,bentover rows, squats?something you normaly haven't done? cramping is common but it shouldn't be constant. ice the afflicted areas for twenty minutes every two hours you are awake. no heat!!! motrin/ibuprofen will help with the inflamation..

BigTex_z28 is offline New Member
    It could have been your kidneys hurting you. I have had that happen. Most likely its a strained erector spinae muscle, but it could be a slight pull in the deeper transverse muscles. When a muscle is beginning to injure- it will cramp up. This is a sign of something serious to come. I would lay off strain to the back for a week and then start light. A tear in the back/neck could take months/years, so def be careful- i know, i have been there.
    PM me, i know tons of info on this.

thanks guys ... appreciate your input.

we'll see how the next couple days turns out.

Thread Information