Thread: First Cycle

asianprince786 is offline New Member

First Cycle

i am 21 have been training for almost 5 years am 5"11 and 180lbs. this is my 1st cycle what do you all think????? i would like to bulk up and put on about 20-30lbs will it be possible to maintain most of this?

Week 1-4: Dianabol – 30mg daily
    Week 1-10: Test C – 600mg weekly
    Novladex will be kept just incase.
    Clomid will be run at 300mg 1st day 100mg for 2 weeks then 50mg for 2 weeks.

what you all think??? is this an ok cycle?
    How much will I gain? or for the 1st cycle would it be better if i never took the d-bol but instead increased my test c to 750mg??

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    there ya go bro now thats alot better then your other cycle. maybe up the dbol to 40mg instead of 30 and see how yuour body reacts

thnaks bro how much will i gain 4rm this approx?????

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    All depends on your diet!!

say if i dieat corre3ctly eat 6 meals a day take protein shakes and train well but not over train

Quote Originally Posted by asianprince786
    say if i dieat corre3ctly eat 6 meals a day take protein shakes and train well but not over train
    Bro, it's almost impossible to tell how much you'll put on because there is a LOT more to making gains to the drugs in your cycle.

But that looks like a nice solid cycle. Test-only is a great cycle to start with.

Just make sure your diet is bang on (2g of protein per lbs of body weight), training is good and you get PLENTY of sleep. I would say diet is most important.

Also make sure you have your anciliaries... dbol can be pretty rough on ones liver and prostate. Also don't forget to drink a LOT of water. Steroids + high protein diets put strain on the liver and kidneys... drinking a lot of water flushes them out.

The test-c (and dbol) will make you hold water and get puffy, so you may want to get letro or liquidex (check out AR-R one of the sponsors here, he has both).

Remember, nolva stops the effects of estrogen (no nitch-tits) but doesn't stop it's production and side effects (puffyness). letro/liquidex/proviron does stop the formation of estrogen so no effects and no side effects.

Red

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Nolvadex is not the best at reducing water retention as stated above but will combat it a little.

Thread Information