Thread: long cycle

canon808 is offline New Member

long cycle

hey guys and gals. im currently running an eq and test e cycle.
    i want to stay on for about six months and would like some insight from anyone who has ran a cycle for that long. i.e. results, gains side effects wether this is good or bad.
    600 mg equipoise
    300 mg test e
    should i add anything

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Make sure your running HCG is your doing that.

where can i find a thread about hcg bro....thanx for the info

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    you had better run the test equal to the eq for best results and anti estrogens.
    I have went longer without hcg and my nutz are fine but everyone is different.

I have notice that after a few monthes that results seems to become less dramatic then slowly decrease from there as a long cycle goes on but when I switch to a different steroid or add a steroid the results come back kicking. Maybe you should run test/deca for 3 monthes then switch test/eq for 3 monthes or something.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    A cycle that long is careless but I can't tell you not too when I've done the same thing. *also in MY experience I am more prone to pimple and hair growth side effects after the longer I stay on.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25
    you had better run the test equal to the eq for best results and anti estrogens.
    I have went longer without hcg and my nutz are fine but everyone is different.

I have notice that after a few monthes that results seems to become less dramatic then slowly decrease from there as a long cycle goes on but when I switch to a different steroid or add a steroid the results come back kicking. Maybe you should run test/deca for 3 monthes then switch test/eq for 3 monthes or something.
    Me too... HCG is on my source's list but he never seems to have any or forgets to include with my supplies but even after 6 month decas I so far have recovered vigorously and nicely without ever having done HCG.

I use the rule to stay on test 1 full month after last deca to let the deca wear completely off and of course the 1 month of test is low dose 1/2 CC a week and I seem to recover in the best way. PCT for me includes 10 days of clomid at 50 mg a day from day one to day 10 and along with tongkat ali which runs 2 full months... 2 weeks before the clomid starts and continue for 60 days.

i ran a cycle of deca last year at 250 a week and was very pleased with the results

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    u shouldn't have Eq doses higher than Test E, and HCG should be ran after the 1st 3 months and after the cycle is done.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    u shouldn't have Eq doses higher than Test E, and HCG should be ran after the 1st 3 months and after the cycle is done.
    I thought EQ is one of the steroids that WILL aromatase into estrogen and DHT (although not as prone to do so in as high a percentage as testosterone ) so isnt EQ a very "near testosterone" type steroid ?

Thread Information