sgoldberg is offline Junior Member

Arrow better first cycle . . .

what is a better first cycle??

d-bol and deca

d-bol and fina

d-bol and sust

d-bol and test-e

please just tell me in generaly roughly what is the best first cycle and why . . .

thanks everybody, i appreciate your time

d ball-test e

Quote Originally Posted by sgoldberg
    what is a better first cycle??

d-bol and deca

d-bol and fina

d-bol and sust

d-bol and test-e

please just tell me in generaly roughly what is the best first cycle and why . . .

thanks everybody, i appreciate your time
    real easy...nothing to think about basically.....we should prolly know your stats 1st but considering your over 21-22+ vets will tell ya d ball 30-40mgs aweek 4 weeks///test e 500 10 weeks pct after...do a quick search and you'll find basically the same answers..MPA

check that....my bad!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    real easy...nothing to think about basically.....we should prolly know your stats 1st but considering your over 21-22+ vets will tell ya d ball 30-40mgs aweek 4 weeks///test e 500 10 weeks pct after...do a quick search and you'll find basically the same answers..MPA
    your not even 20 yrs old.....stay away from the 'DARKSIDE' for a couple more yrs....build a good base naturally 1st....eat 5-6x daily....creatine glutimine and protein....once again stay awaaaay LUUUUUUUUUUUKE!!!!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    How old are you bro? If your under 22 i would wait a few more years yet and just eat lots of good clean food.
    If you have already decided you want to use steroids then i would say the best cycle out of the ones you have listed would be Test Enanthate , kick started with d-bol and proper PCT of course. Keep it nice and simple for your 1st cycle.

thanks alot guys . . . matrix - why do you prefer the idea of test-e over deca ?

thanks alot guys . . . matrix - why do you prefer the idea of test-e over deca?
    You need Test in any cycle. Deca and d-bol would be a lousy combo. You could have test and deca but IMO just test for a first cycle is good enough with the d-bol wks 1-4.

thanks a lot matrix - i appreciate it - if i do the test-e and d-bol, for how long and how often should i run it and inject?? thanks a lot man

thanks a lot matrix - i appreciate it - if i do the test-e and d-bol, for how long and how often should i run it and inject?? thanks a lot man
    D-bol wks 1-4
    Test E wks 1-10
    PCT wks 13-15
    Nolva 10-20mg ED

Depending on how much test u decide to run you could inject monday then thursday. First timers usually start with around 300-500mg per week.

Thread Information