dazbo is offline Senior Member

injecting into a vein

Just wondering, what would actually happen if you shoot in a vein. Say accidently cos u forgot to aspirate or something??

I know people who dont even aspirate. Are there any effects from shooting in a vein or is it just wasting the steroid ??

thanks

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Yeah, Shooting Oil In Your Vein Can Kill You. A Couple Of Drops Probably Dont Do Much.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Damn bro from what I've read and heard you can die once that sh*t hit's your blood stream......If you don't aspirate your playing russian roullete...basically asking for trouble.....

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    allways asperate it only takes a second

nyyanks201 is offline Junior Member
    how far out do you actually have to pull the throttle on top of the syringe when aspirating?

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    just pull it out a little bit, if it blood comes out, nono if it doesnt your good to go.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Are there any effects from shooting in a vein
    An expensive funeral for your family.

~SC~

gottalift78 is offline New Member
    is it normal to sometimse get a little, and i mean little, blood in the clear part of the pin. every time i pull backt heres not blood but when i pull out theres always a little blood floating around./

bvanderwerff is offline Associate Member
    now what should come out when aspirating?

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    Dazbo,

Just keep your shots in the glut and have no worries.

Reguards,

AH

playboii is offline Senior Member
    not all roids can kill you if you inject into a vain, once i thought i injected sust in a vain and people were telling me that you will feal it instantly that you injected in a vain and thats dizzy ness,nausia,fever, and it would take a few days to recover

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gottalift78
    is it normal to sometimse get a little, and i mean little, blood in the clear part of the pin. every time i pull backt heres not blood but when i pull out theres always a little blood floating around./
    same thing happened to me today for the first time... i aspirated... everything was fine but when i pulled out there was a little blood

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bvanderwerff
    now what should come out when aspirating?
    What should come out when you aspirate is actually nothing, just air. That's a clean aspiration.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i've had some test get in my veins im pretty sure..just got a big head rush..felt kinda cool, like i just took a xanax but..went away in like 15 min

Great thanks guys. The reason why I asked was because my shot yesterday that I did, I just forgot to aspirate - normally I always do it. Also, like I said, a freind of mine NEVER aspirates and hes done a lot of cycles!! I've only ever pulled the needle back once to find blood come through. Another thing was, the other day, I aspirated, injected, then when I pulled out blood just jumped in the end of the pin - not a lot mind you.

thanks guys

judge_dread is offline Member
    I had the same thoughts..I mean sometimes forget to aspirate , I always inject to my glutes and I was sure that I wouldn't hit in a major vein but from now on I guess I will always aspirate!

BTW - I use glutes and quads to inject into. Is there much chance of hitting a vein in the qud or is that pretty safe too ??

thanks

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    BTW - I use glutes and quads to inject into. Is there much chance of hitting a vein in the qud or is that pretty safe too ??

thanks
    I have heard that glut einjections are best for the least risk of hitting a vein. There are more veins running through your delts and quads than your glutes, if that helps.

thanks mma

scav is offline Junior Member
    I shot some masteron into a vein, im still here.

Blood comming out after a clean injection can hapand, you just stuck the needle trough a vein, nothing more.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You will NOT die.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    You will definatly not die. I accidently injected into a vein about a year ag. If you do, within seconds you will feel it in your lungs. You will then begin to cough violently for about 5 minutes (a very long five minutes). Then it will stop and you move on. That is about it. The AAS iritates the alvioli(sp.) in the lungs and causes trhe coughing.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuggy
    You will definatly not die. I accidently injected into a vein about a year ag. If you do, within seconds you will feel it in your lungs. You will then begin to cough violently for about 5 minutes (a very long five minutes). Then it will stop and you move on. That is about it. The AAS iritates the alvioli(sp.) in the lungs and causes trhe coughing.
    D@mn, that had to have been freaky dude... I had always heard that can kill you.

Just because you didn't die doesn't mean you can't.

Come on peeps, use your heads.

~SC~

irepdaronx is offline Junior Member
    aspirate ? thats when the needles in and you pull back to see if blood comes into the syringe right? I never do that because everytime I Do BUBBLES FILL UP THE WHOLE F'N NEEDLE! Which in turn scares the shit out of me. I jus stick to the ass so theres no worries

Quote Originally Posted by irepdaronx
    Do BUBBLES FILL UP THE WHOLE F'N NEEDLE!
    Then you don't know wtf you are doing if you are pulling the plunger back that far.

~SC~

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    As swole and others have said, it CAN kill you. Chances are small, but the payoff sucks. A small amount is usually harmless. The danger is not the drug itself but the oil. As the wad of oil goes through the bloodstream, it eventually gets into arterial capillaries and has to squeeze through tiny tiny caps and into the veinous system. During the time when an area of tissue is only getting oil instead of the normal incoming oxygenated blood, the tissue is starving for nutrients and oxygen. The tissue can react or even die. In heart muscle this can cause a heart attack. In the brain, a stroke. Larger amounts obviously are more dangerous since they take longer to pass. A trace amount won't do anything except maybe give you a coughing fit, especially with fina.

So, always aspirate . It only takes a second and doesn't cost any money. Cheap insurance.

When you aspirate, the bubbles you see are not air. They are not any gaseous substance at all. They are simply vacuum. Notice that when you release the plunger, they disappear in place, rather than travel out the pin. You can do a little experiment if you like... draw up 2cc of cooking oil into a syringe. Remove the pin. Purge all air. Stop the hole off with your fingertip. Draw back the plunger as if aspirating. Pull it all the way back to the 3cc mark. What do you see? Release the plunger. What happens?

If you see blood when you aspirate, pull out and re-jab. I often see a trace of blood after shooting, in the ferrule of the pin. No big deal at all.

You can cut down on trauma and normal injection site bleeding by using a small pin. I like 25ga, though they draw too slow so I draw with a 21ga.

Thread Information