nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

Heres the deal...

My last thread was going all over the place so heres a fresh one.

I'm going to do a Test E and Var cycle in a few months.
    With the Test E, some are saying do 10 weeks, some 12, some are saying use 300mg a week, some are saying 500mg. What are your opinions considering I would prefer side effects to be kept to a minimum?

The cycle will look like this:-

Test E 500mg week 1 to 10
    Nolva 20mg/ed week 1 to 12
    Anavar 40mg/ed week 8-12

PCT
    clomid week 12 to 16 (300, 100, 50mg)
    Nolva week 12 to 16 (40mg down to 20mg)

I'm not 100% sure on what dose to run the Var at?
    I'm thinking about adding Liquidex to help against water retention and gyno, what dose should I take and when and is this a good idea?
    If the acne + other sides will be milder running a shorter, lighter cycle with the Test E then I'd prefer that. Maybe 400mg for 10 weeks?
    Discuss, criticize, advise
    Thanks bros

Nice cycle. Dosage for Var lies between 20-50 mg's, so you're right on target. And the 500 mg's of Test E a week sounds good also.

Liquidex is good, as is Letrozole , which im a bigger fan of. .25 mg's a day should do you just fine. There are alot of conflicting opinions about PCT, but im a proponent of Pheedno's PCT, which you should look up in the PCT subforum.

I think this is a good cycle.

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    Nathan,

Whats cycle is this for you? 1st ?? this is very important on dosage

Reguards,

AH

Yes bor, this would be for me and it would be my first.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Since it is your first dont go above 300mg of test there is no need you could run ldex but i doubt you will need it make sure to take nolva all the way through your cycle at 10mg/day and the var dose looks good

you could also run the var for 6 weeks if you want

6 weeks! So var is really untoxic then? (toxic, but alot less toxic than other orals?).
    As I mentioned in my first post, I'd like to use liquidex as well to as an extra precaution against gyno and to help the water retention - any info on this? as for when to take it and how muh to take.
    Still not sure if I should do a 10 or 12 week cycle, your thoughts on this please - don't forget to consider that I would rather have milder sides.

Using 300mg of Test E and the Var can I still expect 15-20lb?

By the way, my current stats are:-
    22 years old
    192lb
    5'10"
    average body fat
    cheers

noone can tell you how much you can expect to gain that depends on your training and your diet if running a low dose of test like 300mg i doubt you will need ldex but you could grab it just in case

and with the var yes it is less toxic not nonexistant just less

Thanks for the fast replys Natt
    I've just come off the back of a superdrol cycle and I managed to gain 10lb in 4 weeks which I was very impressed with.
    Using Test and Var I hope to acheive a little more.
    Cheers again.

Well, if I'm only using 300mg would it be sensible to use a small dosage of liquidex and nolva throughout to be safe. Say, 10mg rather than 20mg.

run nolva at 10mg ed have ldex on hand incase you feel as if your bloating

By bloating you mean water retention right. So water retention isn't going to be a massive problem running only 300mg?
    Some say 300mg isn't worth doing, will I still see good gains from such a small amount? I'd prefer to keep doses low to minimize sides etc but obviousy anything too low won't be worth running

You will see a huge difference from 300mg, and yes when i say bloating i mean water retention look up pictures on a guy named bask8case he only ran a low dose check him out

Just having a search for those pics now
    Now another thing I'm concerned about is injecting my-self. Mentaly, I've got my head around the fact that it WILL happen. But, I've never touched a seringe in my life and I don't know the slightest bit of info about them.
    I have read through a coupld of injection tutorals but they all seem a little vague.
    Can someone just briefly talk me through it. And what sort of pins do I need? what would be best and why?
    Thanks for your help Bignatt! really appreciated bro.

hm, cant find any of those pics, I've searched plenty using all sorts of associated words and his name directly.

bump

sorry dude its bask8kace

Agree with 300mgs

I agree, Test should be run at 300-350mgs Weekly to assess one's individual tolerance. The Anavar should be run at LEAST 30mgs ED, and up to 50mgs. I would put your OPTIMAL dosage right at 40mgs ED.

Have Arimidex on hand, in case you are genetically predisposed to gyno/edema. Nolva would be smart as well.

Liquidex - arimidex , same thing right?
    Bump for injection question at post number 15.
    Cheers

dragon69 is offline Member
    so new users should maybe do a test run for a few weeks at say 250mgs and then bump it up to 500mgs if there's decent tolerance?

you should just run it solid at 300mg there is no need to bump it your first cycle

mine is 250mg strength though

Still if someone can check out post 15 please

Just been talknig to a friend of mine in the gym, he mentioned that he'd done deca , sus and growth in the recent past. I know hes had little experience with steroids and whats more hes only 20 years old. Some people just aren't scared by anything. I'm watning to do this Test and Var cycle and I'm already scared to death of feeling the effects of gyno and/or breaking out in a massive rash of acne!
    Anyway, that aside, bump for post 15

first of all I think you're still too young for this stuff, wait till 26 or more (so you don't prevent yourself from filling out) and meanwhile define the diet and learn how to train naturally for size/strength. Most people do not know how and turn to juice for it, I suspect that here too.
    Trying to protect you dude. Go this route first.

for those viewing.....Check out post 21, opinions?

I hear what your saying bro, but I'm pretty sure I've already filled out - I'm like 192lb at 22 years old with average body fat (32 inch waist). And theres only a "chance" that juicing could stop natural growth right?

I've just been reading a litte more about Var and I think 40mg/ed for 4 weeks may be a too short a peroid of time and too little of a dose. I think I may do 50mg for 5 weeks.

no, you don't fill out till like 25-26. Yes juicing would stop that due to early closure of the growth plates (high testosterone related) and as well use of your 22yr old natural growth state. Don't waste that, you're at a prime time to add size you will keep for ever naturally (if you train right) and juice can end all that. Wait till later trust me.
    I would go to a good hardcore gym or powerlifting gym and find some fairly natural guys that are big and strong and train the way they do, except maybe a few less sets and more frequently per bodypart per week (your age can handle this). You're not likely 250lbs benching 400lbs so you can hit bodyparts more times per week for now. Freeweight mainly........Bench, Deadlift, Row.
    Good luck

I've been reading and researching and asking and reading some more and after over 2 months of this every night and every weekend no one has told me what you've just told me - nor have I read anything similar.
    So will juicing 100% stop my natural growth? and what about the superdrol I've done?
    Cheers

What about doing a cycle of Var only, will that cause my growth to stop?
    Or is it just Test that stops filling out?
    Please give a few minutes to fill me in bro.
    Cheers

bump.

yes it will screw this up for you. Not sure HOW BAD var will, but the point is I think you need to do NO drugs and just focus on getting your training correct like I said.
    I am in medicine so that's why you haven't heard that before, most people wouldn't know that info.
    Here's some motivation. I at 26 had 500lb bench, 315 shoulder press, 20"+ arms, 240lbs weight, big delts, legs etc. When I started I was 150lbs (at 18). I never used drugs to do it, it was just busting my ass in the gym. So it can be done. I still am not that far off those stats to this day. Go train with some powerlifters, you'll see how they're built and pick up much training info.
    Please no drugs at your age. I don't know how many skinny 18yr olds ask me about drugs because they're in such a rush, be patient and get to the gym.

Thread Information