miguy82 is offline Associate Member

What u think of this #?

No sure if this belong here but, i just got my Qv test e 250mg/m

Sorry i dont have a cam to post pics but it looks very legit.
    thw label has the rounded corners the batch num is 025 2007 and its prinyed on with the dot matrix effect. also the hologram looks very real. i believe its the newer bottle that qv has to steer counterfeiters away cuz it has the sagarpa in the higher left top side. and of course has the green qv lid.

i would check my self by cant find the qv site to check it, also i know thy dont always have there #'s updated, can someone confirm this for me thanks.

P>S> all i have left is22g 1 1/4" left , i figurd itll hurt just barely more tan 23g, but is the 22 still ok to use? thanks again
    Last edited by miguy82; 06-06-2005 at 06:57 PM.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    sounds good to me. sounds like you know what you were looking to spot for.

Thanks anabrolic, good to hear that.

ya i wanted test e from th beginnin but my guy said all i can get was sus(im like grr) so im like k what ever i did it before. so he calls me today and was like k i got ur stuff, but its not sus, its test e, im got geeked cuz thas what i orginally wanted.

so u guys think ill be fine w/22g, but i askd my friend and he said 22g is gonna hurt. i anted to inject it e3d but if its that terrible with 22g than i was thinking 1/6 days would be ok, but i wated more stable blood levels, i mean its a single ester, wold it realy hurt to just inject once a week vs, 2x/week.

this is my 2nd cycle, im 23. thanks

Bump..................plz

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    If your only shooting 2x weekly 22g is fine. I used them for a 12 weeker, and only shot glutes. No scar tissue or anything like that...

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    ive used 22g's and 25g's yea the 22's hurt a LITTLE more. If u cant handle it tho u need to try ballet not weightlifting.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Needles are cheap. There's absolutely no reason to use any size bigger than needed. Scar tissue developes at different rates in people. I wouldnt use 22 unless I needed to (like for some 100mg Winny or something). I have used 21 ga before for test suspension. That was the smallest I could get away with, and they still clogged....sucked!!! I always use 23's but I see a lot of people saying that they use 25's. I'm going to get some and try.

peace

Thread Information