frank_frank is offline Senior Member

prop level situations

would it be correct to say that person A that uses 50mg of prop ED, compared to person B who uses 100mg of prop EOD, would get less water retention and person A would also be less suseptable to gyno, assuming that all other factors are equal?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    would it be correct to say that person A that uses 50mg of prop ED, compared to person B who uses 100mg of prop EOD, would get less water retention and person A would also be less suseptable to gyno, assuming that all other factors are equal?
    I would say that was right as you will experience less sides IMO, so less water retention, although, am not sure about the gyno issue bro.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    explain why less sides with ed than eod? please?
    Last edited by Doc.Sust; 06-08-2005 at 03:43 PM. Reason: spelling

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    levels are more stable with ed

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya gotta love being a pin cushion though.....

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Ya gotta love being a pin cushion though.....
    I used to... I always loved running prop and tren . Now it's to time consuming to make sure I inject everyday and so now prefer longer esters.

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    levels are more stable with ed
    True, levels would be more stable with ED injections compared to EOD injections. Stable hormone levels would probably help with a side like acne since acne gets worse with fluctuating hormone levels. However, I doubt it would have much effect on sides like water retention and gyno. Why? Well because those sides are from conversion to estrogen and I don't see how the estrogen would be any higher or lower just based on how stable the hormone levels are. In this case I would think that estrogen levels would be associated more to DOSE than frequency of injection. In other words, I doubt you'll see a significant difference in estrogen sides between injecting 50 mg ED and 100 mg EOD, but you probably would see a significant difference between injecting 50 mg ED and 100 mg ED....because the dose is higher (more test = more estrogen = more estrogen sides).

Just my opinion. My last cycle was test prop at 100 mg EOD. On June 26th I start a cycle of test prop at 50 mg ED. I'm switching to ED injections because of acne. So I guess I'll see the difference myself shortly.

Thread Information