Dustin is offline New Member

Exclamation 18, thinking about a VERY mild cycle

Hey guys i'm 18 and have been doing a lot of reading on here. It's turned me off of getting too involved into AS, and probably saved me some health problems along the way. But i still wan't to know if anyone would suport me in trying my first (and possibly only) cycle at 18. I don't want to do any test but am thinking about primo, deca and clen . If you don't think starting at 18 is a good idea, let me know (but don't be an ass about it). I'm 5'3 and 190lbs with about 20lbs to lose. I wanna cut up and gain a little mass along the way. but most of all i want to be SAFE. If you have any suggestions for me let me know. If you suggest a stack, let me know how to cycle it, or where to get that info.

For all you guys that take the time to reply to these posts, it's really appreciated.

Dustin

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    if you have been doing a lot of reading on here you know the reaction you will get from most of us!

you ARE too young to be messing with AS right now.

no matter how much you need to lose or gain, clean up your diet, slurp lots of protein and train like an animal and you will make gains like you would not beleive!

take the sensible option bro - dont use AS until you NEED to use AS! at your age you dont need them, you just need to change your diet etc.

Peace

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Your too young bro, give it some years before you start AS .Personally I wouldnt start till you were 23 yrs old.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    JMO,if your gonna do it regardless of what they say,than u better learn some more

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by D00fy
    JMO,if your gonna do it regardless of what they say,than u better learn some more
    Stole my words outta my mouth!

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    you say u only want to do only i cycle but i can assure you once you have done 1 there will be many more down the line.
    wait a few more years get what you can while u r still growing.

thats just my thoughts

swim is offline New Member
    you are not too young to do a cycle. i am 18, almost 19 and am on my first cycle.. dbol and test. if you have good enough reasons to start a cycle at your age then go for it dogg, but if you just want to blow up just to pick up chicks for the summer itd be better to wait. there is no reason to wait till you are close to 30yrs old though. if you think youve reached most of your natural ability then do it.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Dude, I'm 21 and in the middle of my first...I could have waited bro. 2 months ago, I said this will be the only one, and right now I'm in the middle of planning my 2nd one... My advice is to eat right, lift hard, and read your ass off, so that in 3-4 years when you are physically ready to enjoy there full effects, you can, without harming yourself in the process. Just my .02 brother, good luck

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I agree with everyone that you are too young, however, you do need to loose some weight with those stats. Before touching anything, DIET. You will be amazed how much you will do with this alone. Another thing is all cycles that one does have to have a diet in order to get good results. So save yourself money and health and diet. Clen would not be bad at your age, but try a good ECA stack while cleaning your diet up, and up your cardio.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Um . . . why?

Originally posted by Dustin
    I'm 5'3 and 190lbs with about 20lbs to lose...
    Welcome to the board, Dustin.

You'll get the usual responses, almost all of which will say that you're being premature. But you seem like a bright dude, and I get the impression that you already know what you should do.

My job is to add the icing on the cake, so here it is . . .

Clinically speaking, bro, you are obese. We both know that we live in a society where a pumped-up GI Joe image is the ideal, but at 5'3" and 190 lbs., you are more than there already. You have told us nothing about your workout, but I must assume that you have a high body fat ratio. And, as you should be aware, a deca -primo combination will cause some heavy muscle gain.

There is just one problem, bro: You need to lose before you gain. There's an old expression to the effect that if you give coffee to a drunk, all you end up with is a wide-awake drunk. Likewise, if you give deca and primo to a fat dude, all you'll end up with is a muscular fat dude. The fact is this: The cycle you have suggested will not make you lose, it will make you gain.

I'm not trying to offend or hurt you, just to hand you a picture of reality. What you do today will set a precedent for what your body will be like tomorrow. Moreover, at 5'3", who is to say that you are not going to be gaining more height over the next few years (assuming you don't skew the processs with a premature cycle)?

Dustin, you are simply feeling peer pressure. It doesn't matter whether you're acquiring it from your friends, from the gym, from TV, from reading WWF or muscle magazines. What matters is that it is skewing your ability to think straight now, bro.

There's one final factor to consider: The notion that bulk = strength = a good set of brass balls. Bullshit. I'm going to submit to you that the best way to develop a good set of brass balls is to stand apart from the pressure and hold off. Because this is not your time for a cycle. You've got too much future potential, and you've obviously done enough research to know that it's too early.

So, ya wanna lose? Again, I think you already know the answer: A good diet, with a routine that integrates weight lifting with lots of cardio. And a little study on how to eat and buy healthy, focusing on the supermarket and not the bulking aisle of the local GNC. Seriously.

No one here will like you any less not doing a cycle now. In fact, we'll respect you more for it. And when the time is right, we'll still be here.

Once again, welcome to the board.
    Last edited by TNT; 04-11-2002 at 10:17 AM.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    the different between you and other youngters
    that wanted to roids was the weight problem,
    they wanted to gain weight and you want to loose
    it, personally the only problem i see is your
    height 5'3, the reason why i say this is probably
    you look fat, but your weight is excellent.
    i'm 5'8 160 i look skinny... bro u only 18
    and you want to do a mild cycle don't,
    just hit the gym hard, watch your diet by the time
    u turn 19 u will be just the way wanted.
    don't gamble with your health right now bro..

way2rude4u is offline New Member
    You still have a lot to learn if you think that a cycle is going to take care of your current stats. You will achieve more by training hard, eating right, and keep on that cardio!! IMO I would do cardio 2x a day 30mins for the first 6 weeks and then bump it up 5 minutes every 2 weeks there out until you hit the 45-50min mark per session. Believe me I got wonderful results from training hard and eating clean. I lost 40lbs. in 22 weeks from the above formula and I didn't take a bit of gear!! Please listen to the other mods and members, you are too young!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    well put TNT...very informative...and like everyone says..diet and cardio with weight training, and u will be shocked over what your body can do naturally at your age. Also how long have you been seriously training?

Dustin is offline New Member
    Hey guys thanks for your responses! I think you advise was great, and I WILL HOLD OFF for a few years. For D3m3nt3d's question, lifted for 8 months, quit for 5 months and have been back at it for 5. You guys are right i just need to hit my cardio (my nitrition is pretty good now). I guess i should have elabourated on my stats a little bit. I'm pretty big now (44" chest, 1 RM on bench is 275lbs). 5'3" at 190lbs sounds like i'm just a rolling ball of fat but i'm really not. But I DO need to do some cutting. I'm gonna hit the cardio hard, any reccomendations for thermos? What about clen ?
    THA

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I never liked thermos, but some people like stuff like hydroxycut and eca stack.

Ive always been hooked on the natural fat burning ways.

ie: cardio

REM
    REM is offline Member
    althrough we bombed you with all these nice
    coments for you to think about it before
    you do anything, you have the word to decide what to do bro, now if you decide to do it don't
    do a mild cycle make up your mind
    do a decent cycle so that you can get
    decent gains, for everyone else i'm not
    encouraging him to do it, this is if he chooses
    to do it,

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    REM has a good point. bro, only you can decide what you are going to do. if you truly and honestly believe you are ready, then get the info you need to do a COMPLETE cycle. i honestly don't think clen would be bad for you. as long as you take it properly. but whatever you decide, i know we will back you up with your decision and help you anyway we can.

Big J

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with the guys, you're still a little bit too young. Stick around and do lots of research on diets, workout, and supplements. By the time your body is ready you'll know everything that you need to know. Welcome to the board!

gymnut4u is offline Member
    To young bro ,,,wait it will be worth it !!!!!!

Quifer is offline New Member
    Is there any harm in starting at such a young age?

Thread Information