Thread: PaperTurin

droddy is offline Junior Member

PaperTurin

Thinking about incorporating this into some type of test-e cycle. However, if no test-e is used..what type of pct would I need from a Tbol only cycle? I was thinking some basic clomid (they have PaperClo too i guess now). Would I need to buy nolvadex too if I didn't incorporate the test or would it not even be necessary with a non-aromatizer like tbol? What would be the sides of a tbol only cycle? I've read some threads about this but I figure there are a few unique questions and I'd like a different perspective.

chris2wire is offline Member
    for god's sake, search. this has been asked a billion times.

if you do PCT it only needs to be mild, some people such as myself had successful tbols cycles without losing anything after using no pct, except normal supps like trib

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    hit the search button bro, and test E would be good, use it along with 20mg nolva ED

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    If you choose the tbol only let me know how it goes thinking of getting some of the paper stuff soon. And for tbol only this is what I do for PCT 2weeks of clomid at 50mg ed with some trib.

Nicky ( or whoever ) -- What do you think about any of the other paperbolics? I'm pretty set on the paperturin ( it's either that or var and that shit is expensive as **** ) but is there any other one you think i should take during some or part of it? And that looks good for pct, thats what I'll do

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Well I have not tried any of the paper products yet but of what i can get paper wise there is nothing else to run with it. Are you getting it from the cat. Because I have heard goods from that kitty.

The way i look at it, the cat has nothing but good testimonials so if I got anything, it'd be from the feline :-)

Thread Information