Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 57
  1. #1
    benrock is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    86

    lab results on tribulus(trbestan)

    i took 2000mg per day for 6 weeks , at start my test was 207ng ,(200-1000ng) free test 60ng ( 50-200 ) estogen 70 ( under 120 ) .after test was 209ng, free was 58ng, and estrogen was 220 , un real !!!!!

    this stuff made me gain some weight and i had a hard on all the time , but it was all estrogen relateted , it does not increase test for shit ,

    dont waste your cash get the real juice .

    sorry for the bad news

    its funny cause you kinda feel like your on a little test but me and my doc concluded it was estrogen ,

    benrock

  2. #2
    tallyjuice's Avatar
    tallyjuice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    677
    very interesting.

  3. #3
    LD_18's Avatar
    LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    on the field
    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    very interesting.

    agreed

  4. #4
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by benrock
    i took 2000mg per day for 6 weeks , at start my test was 207ng ,(200-1000ng) free test 60ng ( 50-200 ) estogen 70 ( under 120 ) .after test was 209ng, free was 58ng, and estrogen was 220 , un real !!!!!

    this stuff made me gain some weight and i had a hard on all the time , but it was all estrogen relateted , it does not increase test for shit ,

    dont waste your cash get the real juice .

    sorry for the bad news

    its funny cause you kinda feel like your on a little test but me and my doc concluded it was estrogen ,

    benrock

    hmmm, interesting any others who have used this product have anything bad or good to say?

    What brand were you using?

    did you notice any gyno related symptoms?

  5. #5
    Scrub is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    504
    Glad to see someone actually posted real life tested results on a this product. It sucks that it didn't do any good though. Now I'm not going to waste my money on it.

  6. #6
    ginkobulloba's Avatar
    ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    asia
    Posts
    1,142
    I took true protein's trib a while back. The only thing I noticed was it's boner inducing effects. I was taking an AI with it at the time, so that should've kept the estrogen at bay. I won't waste my cash on trib again.

  7. #7
    Joey2ness's Avatar
    Joey2ness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On AR's Forum
    Posts
    570
    i think your testosterone does increase with tribulus but ''T'' increase last only 2-3hours and after that it becomes estrogen.That might explain frequent erections.So thats probably why Tribulus dosages are spaced between 3 doses,morning,lunch,dinner,needless to say you best start your weight training within 2 hours of swallowing tribulus

  8. #8
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388
    interesting find bro

  9. #9
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by benrock
    i took 2000mg per day for 6 weeks , at start my test was 207ng ,(200-1000ng) free test 60ng ( 50-200 ) estogen 70 ( under 120 ) .after test was 209ng, free was 58ng, and estrogen was 220 , un real !!!!!

    this stuff made me gain some weight and i had a hard on all the time , but it was all estrogen relateted , it does not increase test for shit ,

    dont waste your cash get the real juice .

    sorry for the bad news

    its funny cause you kinda feel like your on a little test but me and my doc concluded it was estrogen ,

    benrock
    Odd... when I was trying to deal with low testosterone with doctor the doctor said the same thing about tribulus, that it was only marginal increaser but he wanted me to try tongkat ali which is the first time I ever heard of it... I did get results on it but the free test skyrocketed at a better rate then the total test... I had like a 170ng and 40 free test before and had a 455 total test and 145 free test after 60 days on tongkat. But the problem is between that and viagra I developed acid reflux really bad and had to discontinue the viagra for sure but also the tongkat. So then the only route after that was to head towards TRT. The odd thing was my LH and FSH didnt change a whole lot with the tongkat so its hard to say exactly how it works or what the mechanism is with it. Also with me my estrogen only went up 20 ng if I remember right when on tongkat but that was good anyways because doctor felt I was too low in estrogen anyways.

    On the other hand... you guys might have missed the picture with the estrogen... normally testosterone has a flat 5 to 10% conversion to estrogen rate... if your testosterone is the same... the estrogen had to come from somewhere. The male body does not directly manufacture estrogen, its always converted from testosterone. To have so much estrogen, this seems to be evidence you had a significant increase in testostosterone at some point in the process but then the estrogen has a powerful shutting down effect that can overpower the tribulis and caused you to lower you testsoterone back down to base point. Its a shame you didnt do a test weekly which would be something a real study might have considered. Also time of day of the test is something to think about as well.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 06-07-2005 at 12:12 AM.

  10. #10
    jaffry20's Avatar
    jaffry20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    596
    Is this any kind of tribulus??? shit never new trib converted in estrogen. that's not good.

  11. #11
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    Is this any kind of tribulus??? shit never new trib converted in estrogen. that's not good.
    I tend to believe, since the estrogen has to come from surplus testosterone ... at some point he got elevated quite well but the estrogen overpowered the tribulus and caused the testosterone to lower back down... maybe he should have been tested at 3 weeks instead of 5th week. This could still have powerful implications to think of, for example maybe tribulus can lead to shut down or slow down similar to HCG ? I would tend to think this test should be tried again but with more frequent blood tests (like weekly)... something here doesnt make sence because nothing in the man's body directly makes estrogen so to have a more then doubling of estrogen... he must have had a more then doubling of testosterone along the way.

    Maybe there is something like the effect with echinachia... echiniachia can boost your immune system to fight a cold off but the boost effect only lasts about 1 week to 10 days, then the body drops back to normal. Is this what happens with spanish fly AKA tribulis?

  12. #12
    jaffry20's Avatar
    jaffry20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    596
    Yah that's totally fuked, im definetly not stopping trib until i get some Hard proof that it's junk. Going to see my doc thursday ill ask him there.

  13. #13
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Supplement Analysis: Nitric Oxide, BCAA’s, and Tribulus Terastris

    read this study done on tribulus,fat loss,bcaa's and hemodilators, and other prohormones. this is a scientific study to confirm exactly his claims on tribulus making more estrogen and no testosterone at all what-so-ever..!!!no shit

  14. #14
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Supplement Analysis: Nitric Oxide, BCAA’s, and Tribulus Terastris

    read this study done on tribulus,fat loss,bcaa's and hemodilators, and other prohormones. this is a scientific study to confirm exactly his claims on tribulus making more estrogen and no testosterone at all what-so-ever..!!!no shit
    Yes I read it too... it says NO TESTOSTERONE INCREASE IN FEMALES. It says clearly the testosterone increases in males to the point that sufficient estrogen conversion - enough to cause gynomastica and high cholesterol from the high testosterone caused by tribulis can happen. Odd thing is, it actually says increase in estradiol, if I am not mistaken, isnt nolva and clomid actually a close cousin to estradiol and MEN can take estradiol because of its anti-estrogen properties to prevent gyno? This article actually contradicts not only the first post but also itself.

  15. #15
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    yeah compare it to his personal test bro and then determine for yourself.. it does cause gyno from increased estrogen.and i dont see how it contradicts anything..i gotta go for now but ill be back later for this discussion.

  16. #16
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,738
    estradiol is the most prominent estrogen in women (maybe men too) so how it can be an anti-estrogen?

  17. #17
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,738
    I woldnt be surprised if clomid would be close to estradiol since its the prolonged estrogen rise that causes the surge in LH which makes ovulation happen. And clomid is made to avoid women in ovulation if I'm not mistaken. If some one knows better he/she can correct me please..

  18. #18
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,738
    that link bout tribulus makes me really, really think twice about including it in my next PCT. Especially sinceI use it in doses like 4 G a day to get any effect..

  19. #19
    Yes I Am is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6

    Scientific

    HCG increases LH/FSH output, therefore increasing testosterone levels . HOWEVER, if one uses HCG excessively, not only does the excess "surge" of testosterone get aromatized into estrogen, the pituitary becomes desensitized to the body's own LH.

    Tribulus Terrestris(Puncture Vine) has been used for centuries. It has been clinically proven (Tribulus EXTRACT--Sopharma Tribestan) to increase testosterone production in men--AND, anytime you have an increase production in test, you will have a proportionate increase in estrogen/DHT metabolites. This is what your bloodwork indicated.

    As someone mentioned earlier, running bloodwork throughout your Tribestan course would have been much more appropriate for all scientific intents and purposes.

    -MOR

  20. #20
    Yes I Am is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6

    Dirty

    Dirty! Whats poppin....?

  21. #21
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617
    I wont hooker to get in on this. And benrock most people take higher dose of trib then that. When I use it for PCT I use 6grams and thats the time when you need all the test you can get.

  22. #22
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Am
    Dirty! Whats poppin....?


    No your not..

  23. #23
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    No your not..
    LOL

  24. #24
    tallyjuice's Avatar
    tallyjuice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    677
    yeah, where's hooker at?

  25. #25
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,738
    Nicky? Have u noticed ne sides ? Got kinda spooked since have had really weird symptoms at one point and looking back it was just as I started Tribulus.. Running to take a piss constantly etc.. and now seeing that one article indicating possible kidney realted problems....

  26. #26
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Nicky? Have u noticed ne sides ? Got kinda spooked since have had really weird symptoms at one point and looking back it was just as I started Tribulus.. Running to take a piss constantly etc.. and now seeing that one article indicating possible kidney realted problems....
    I kind of experiance that on cycle because I drink about 1/2 gallon of water a day but have never had this problem while on trib.

  27. #27
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,738
    ok... Maybe I'm just nuts..

  28. #28
    dazbo's Avatar
    dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,409
    maybe if he took nolva with it to prevent the high estrogen levels, then all would have been well ?? You know, like in real PCT.

    I also think its down to time of day and when he last used trib.

    gonna keep an eye on this thread..........

  29. #29
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    yeah compare it to his personal test bro and then determine for yourself.. it does cause gyno from increased estrogen.and i dont see how it contradicts anything..i gotta go for now but ill be back later for this discussion.
    In one place it says increased production of estradiol and another place it says increased estrogen. They also are confusing because they mix sentances once after another regarding effects on men and effects on woman. But the fact is, increased estradiol in men will prevent gyno... estradiol is a serm and competes with the strong estrogen for breast tissue. In fact some women who are not able to tollerate nolvadex take estradiol to substitute nolvadex. Nolvadex is a synthetic compound which is almost molescularly similar to estradiol - and this is for anti-breast cancer use you know!

    Estradiol does not cause gyno, estrogen does, so which is it? Also how is it tongkat ali is stronger and causes more testosterone production then tribulus, why is gyno unheard of with tongkat ali use?
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 06-07-2005 at 03:05 PM.

  30. #30
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    maybe if he took nolva with it to prevent the high estrogen levels, then all would have been well ?? You know, like in real PCT.

    I also think its down to time of day and when he last used trib.

    gonna keep an eye on this thread..........
    before i started taking trib i asked lots of peeps here and read other threads of how you dont need any sort of Anti e's..just not worth the time and money if you do need em while on trib. i started using the trib and i experienced some swelling of the nips just shortly coming off of the stuff.this was completly unusuall for me cause out of every supplement i ever took my body has never reacted to a supplement like that.... i didnt gain any weight and didnt notice any strength gains. .....soo whats the point in wasting time with the stuff ,,for me anyway...i know theres alot of people in here that swear by the stuff but for me as i experienced it the bad sides outweight the possitives....

  31. #31
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    In one place it says increased production of estradiol and another place it says increased estrogen. They also are confusing because they mix sentances once after another regarding effects on men and effects on woman. But the fact is, increased estradiol in men will prevent gyno... estradiol is a serm and competes with the strong estrogen for breast tissue. In fact some women who are not able to tollerate nolvadex take estradiol to substitute nolvadex. Nolvadex is a synthetic compound which is almost molescularly similar to estradiol - and this is for anti-breast cancer use you know!

    Estradiol does not cause gyno, estrogen does, so which is it? Also how is it tongkat ali is stronger and causes more testosterone production then tribulus, why is gyno unheard of with tongkat ali use?
    This is a weird thing to say. Estrogens are a group of closely related substances and the most prominent being a form of estradiol. In my opinino u cant say it like that. Estradiol is an estrogen.

  32. #32
    MCMARK's Avatar
    MCMARK is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    290
    real good post and info..i will have to rethink using trib in my pct as planned now..so many different opinions here..

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12

    Free Test

    There is a GRAND difference between "FREE TEST" and "TOTAL TEST".

    Free test is the TOTAL amount of USABLE testosterone in the body. About 98% of all your testosterone is "Bound" to SHBG--sex hormone binding globulin--and is utterly useless for muscle building purposes due to its "unavailabilty". Drugs like Proviron and Tbol INCREASE FREE TESTOSTERONE by BINDING to SHBG, increasing the availability of free testosterone in the body. Tongkat ALI ALSO increases FREE TEST LEVELS. NOW, the reason gyno CAN NOT Occur with PROVIRON or TONGKAT, is because TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION is UNCHANGED--therefore, excess testosterone that would normally be aromatized into estrogen due to an increase in T PRODUCTION, does not exist. It is the fact that Testosterone production did not increase--ONLY FREE Test, that makes gyno impossible on Tongkat or Proviron.

  34. #34
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Is The Man Who Died The Mind Of Ross ???

    Same TYPING style.

  35. #35
    benrock is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    86
    if i used higher , i would grow some tits , but dont get me wrong i felt good , just showing you guys lab results before and after .

  36. #36
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man Who Died
    There is a GRAND difference between "FREE TEST" and "TOTAL TEST".

    Free test is the TOTAL amount of USABLE testosterone in the body. About 98% of all your testosterone is "Bound" to SHBG--sex hormone binding globulin--and is utterly useless for muscle building purposes due to its "unavailabilty". Drugs like Proviron and Tbol INCREASE FREE TESTOSTERONE by BINDING to SHBG, increasing the availability of free testosterone in the body. Tongkat ALI ALSO increases FREE TEST LEVELS. NOW, the reason gyno CAN NOT Occur with PROVIRON or TONGKAT, is because TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION is UNCHANGED--therefore, excess testosterone that would normally be aromatized into estrogen due to an increase in T PRODUCTION, does not exist. It is the fact that Testosterone production did not increase--ONLY FREE Test, that makes gyno impossible on Tongkat or Proviron.
    i think there both MOR.. eggz and the man who died..lol sup dog?

  37. #37
    chris2wire is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    640
    this just indicates trib works by showing it raises estro levels due to high test levels.

    Estro is needed in muscle building. No wonder trib helps so much.

    Taken at night, if you can still sleep, trib would help greatly then with its test boost.

    Its exactly why I took my oralTbol at night.

  38. #38
    Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    137
    damn i just bought some and took 2 pills already so i cant return it. but i think i would return it. too many mixed reviews. i was only going to use 500mg/day though. im pretty much just finishing up my PCT too.

  39. #39
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,395
    You cant argue with your study, if thats the results what came out of it, but i do feel in still as its benefits in pct, sounds like a valuable tool if it feels like your on test especially in pct and the added benefit of getting hard all the time.
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  40. #40
    PROTEINSHAKE's Avatar
    PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    4,938
    i used TRIB%ST@N from bulgaria S0ph@rm@ brand... worked like a mo-fo. definitley increased my sex drive & strength & made me harder for sure. interesting findings in this post..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •