Thread: Need To Get Dry

BigBlack is offline Junior Member

Need To Get Dry

I'm seven weeks out from comp. I'm currently doin:
    prop,(eod) winny tabs, (50mg ed)

When I started I was 223 now I'm 229, not good bros. I'm eating less than 50 carbs a day and doing 2hrs of cardio 6 days a week. Next week I'll start Arimidex , liquid clen , and T3 at four weeks out. I might do androl the last week for muscle fullness.

My question is, how should I do my last week? I don't want any trace of water on my mid section, so what should I do?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Not nearly enough carbs. You will never make it going that low on carbs this far out. This must be your first competition. You really need to do some more research on pre comp dieting. Not to flame you bro, I have been there.Anadrol in the last week will just make you hold a lot of water. 7 days out cut your water intake in half and every day drink less and less until 24 hours before your comp. Then drink alot of water and carb up to about 300grams. This will make your muscles full and you will be ready to get on stage and flex and hold for a while.

BigBlack is offline Junior Member
    I'm one those ecto...endo, I don't know? I hold a lot of mass but it's hard for me to get cut. If I eat 1/4c brown rice in the afternoon, I will be bloated all day. It's $ucking aggervating.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlack
    I'm seven weeks out from comp. I'm currently doin:
    prop,(eod) winny tabs, (50mg ed)

When I started I was 223 now I'm 229, not good bros. I'm eating less than 50 carbs a day and doing 2hrs of cardio 6 days a week. Next week I'll start Arimidex , liquid clen , and T3 at four weeks out. I might do androl the last week for muscle fullness.

My question is, how should I do my last week? I don't want any trace of water on my mid section, so what should I do?

Switch the arimidex to femera (letrozole ). Letro will keep you much dryer than arimidex.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd check out my 7 days to Ultimate Leanness as seen in T-Mag.

However, that is a final week contest prep guide. At 7 weeks out, that much cardio and so little carbs is crazy IMHO.

~SC~

Thread Information