Justarting is offline Associate Member

* MALLET*Help me with T3, NOT AT OPTIMAL TEMP!

Okay im doing a 20 day cycle of t3, im on day 5 right now

im doing 5/40/55 as recommended. My original max dose was 100 mcg's per day, i noticed i wasn't at optimal range, i upped it to 150mcg's for the next day, still not at optimal range, i woke up this morning and my resting temp was 97.9, I dont know if im very unresponsive to t3, or just have liek a thyroid problme, should i up it to 175 mcg's? Im on sustanon right now so im not worried about going super catabolic... but what should i do to get my temp to that optimal range?

BIGKEN is offline New Member
    bump

yeah im really just hoping mallet sees this, he knows his **** thanks for bumping

bumpety bump for mallet

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    send him a pm

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    that's easy, you stop t3 now. your thyroid has already been stressed too much and upping the doses will not help. it will likely just continue to make your temp drop as your thyroid function decreases further. You can try skipping your workouts, eat super clean, take t-100x and coleus, drink tons of water, and basically act like a vegetable all day. This might allow your body to fully recover and get closer to optimal.

Mallet probably won't help you much in running a 20 day cycle... his protocol calls for 7 days on, 5 off, then repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    that's easy, you stop t3 now. your thyroid has already been stressed too much and upping the doses will not help. it will likely just continue to make your temp drop as your thyroid function decreases further. You can try skipping your workouts, eat super clean, take t-100x and coleus, drink tons of water, and basically act like a vegetable all day. This might allow your body to fully recover and get closer to optimal.

Mallet probably won't help you much in running a 20 day cycle... his protocol calls for 7 days on, 5 off, then repeat.

Whoa whoa man, i dont know for sure but im pretty **** sure its not smart to just STOP t3 with out tapering down, id like to hear from some experts hear, Also its not like im way out of the range of optimal temp, im only .3 degrees below which isn't insane, ill check my restingh tempt morrow morning and see what it is.

there are no "experts" here. All of the taperin down suggestions are from people's personal experiences and trying to think logically. You can taper down for a few days if you want, but won't make much difference. Mallet told me that 25mcg is enough to keep your natural t3 production stopped, so tapering is pointless.

Also, there is a discrepancy in the information on this and other boards. From thyroid disease information, all say it makes a difference if you use a BBT thermometer or digital. Also they all say to measure under the arm. If you're using digital and taking temp in the mouth, you may be 1.3 out of optimal...

hmmm, i am using a digital and taking it in the mouth... i assume i should be using the old fashioned mercury kinda and under the armpit??

From the stuff I've read, they said to use a BBT thermometer. I've seen that there are actual digital and old fashioned ones, but they say "BASAL" on them. From what I've just read though, it says the main difference is that they're more accurate than just a regular thermometer (digital or mercury).

Look in the packaging for your digital thermometer and see if it too states that mouth/armpit temps vary by 1.0 degree.

K im taking 50 mcg's today, and then stopping, thus completeling a 7 day cycle of t3 haha with not good results... im gonna wait for 5 days, get my carbs, water and stuff giong get my temp to about 97.5 on average then ill start a Mallet style 7/5 cycle, thanks a lot for the help and concern supirman, its appreciated

no problem.

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    does it matter if the thermometer is taken via the ear?

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    ya, but it is relative to the subject..

Thread Information