robkesl is offline Senior Member

nolva and liqidex

i posted this 2 days ago but the thread changed without it being answered.

im doing a cycle of test e, prop, and deca ,

if i took nolva at 20 mg then liquidex or letro would that still work, or should i pick one or the other.

would taking both nolva and letro be a waste or benefitial?

Yes I Am is offline Banned

I would stick to JUST Arimidex --you'll be dry as a bone. Letro has some nasty side effects, and your current cycle does not warrant such an over-caution.

fanatic is offline Member
    Yeah, I think I said this in your other post... but you shouldnt take nolva with deca or any other progestenic steroids . (according to one of hooker's posts)

see now heres the thing, like ive stated. i have 3 choices nolva, liquidex, and letro, for my anti e. besides clomid, now im trying to figure out what combination would work the best with the cycle im using. i know that most use nolva as their backbone to the anti e's like test is a backbone to every cycle. so ill most deff. use nolva with B6, now can i use liquidex or letro to aide in side effects and bloating! or should i not use them!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Taking nolva and arimidex would be beneficial because nolva benefits your lipid profile as well as fighting gyno and some water but arimidex will take care of the water i agree with yes i am you dont want to take letro

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Yeah, I think I said this in your other post... but you shouldnt take nolva with deca or any other progestenic steroids. (according to one of hooker's posts)
    oh, i dont know if that was with mine, maybe in the beggining!, because i know now that nolva doesnt do a damn thing for deca . because deca produces progestren, and nolva protects against estrogen, which are two totally different things, and nolva wouldnt have an effect with deca.

guys its late, and im sorry if im coming off offensive,

but is arimidex the same thing as liquidex, lol cause if it isnt, then id have to go back to what i said, i only have 3 choices and thats not one of them!

im again very sorry, if i sound like a total phallus head.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    yes it is

Elmonogrande is offline New Member
    You are not correct mate. Deca has a direct influence on the estrogen-receptor (so not because of aromatisation).
    Only Nolva will be effective to block this effect. The progestren effect of Deca is just small and only a factor at high dosage (600 up)
    So Nolva is the way to go when gyno symtomps occur

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    oh, i dont know if that was with mine, maybe in the beggining!, because i know now that nolva doesnt do a damn thing for deca. because deca produces progestren, and nolva protects against estrogen, which are two totally different things, and nolva wouldnt have an effect with deca.

Elmonogrande is offline New Member
    Arimidex and Liquidex are the same. The latter is the liquid form.

Difficult to say what you should use because I can't see the dosage of AAS that you will take. At high dosages I would go for letro, a very strong inhibitor of aromatase.

guys its late, and im sorry if im coming off offensive,

but is arimidex the same thing as liquidex, lol cause if it isnt, then id have to go back to what i said, i only have 3 choices and thats not one of them!

im again very sorry, if i sound like a total phallus head.

Yes I Am is offline Banned

Keep it simple

Just run the Liquidex, and if it will console you, then use the nolvadex (which will only protect target tissue and do nothing for reducing overall estradiol)

I will repeat--stay away from letro usless you are using a HEAVY aromaztizing cycle--your cycle would NOT qualify for the use of Letro.

Keep it simple.

my cycle was going to be:
    week 1-4 prop 50mg ed
    week 1-10 deca 400mg
    week 2-11 test e 500mg
    and then i was going to do:
    nolva 20mg ed
    b6 200mg ed
    Last edited by robkesl; 06-07-2005 at 02:43 AM.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmonogrande
    You are not correct mate. Deca has a direct influence on the estrogen-receptor (so not because of aromatisation).
    Only Nolva will be effective to block this effect. The progestren effect of Deca is just small and only a factor at high dosage (600 up)
    So Nolva is the way to go when gyno symtomps occur
    you should really stick to asking questions NOT ansering them if you don't know what you're talking about.

deca=progesterone

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    my cycle was going to be:
    week 1-4 prop 50mg ed
    week 1-10 deca 400mg
    week 2-11 test e 500mg
    and then i was going to do:
    nolva 20mg ed
    b6 200mg ed

letro stops progesterone and estrogen.

i just started letro and i will never use anything else.

also keep in mind i was on l-dex and nolva and i got gyno!

letro totally reversed it after 8 weeks and no bloat whatsoever justa little decreased labido

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Well I only use armidex because when I tried letro it killed my sex drive and I was on 700mg of test prop. And armidex has been proven to raise test levels by over 50%. I will only use letro if I use over a gram of test. Robkesl .5mg ed will be fine for your cycle but it won't help fight progesterone from the deca .

Thread Information