Thread: question

PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member

question

Hello boardmembers

I had a question. When on a cycle is it ok to go twice to the gym? Because I go twice to the gym. In the morning and in the evening. And i sleep 2 hrs, 1.5 hour after my workout in the morning. I was wondering everybody knows that your body recovers when you sleep is this only at night? Or does your body recovers also when you sleep at daylight? Not that I'm saying that the 2 hrs that I sleep at day fully recovers my body but is it usefull? or a waist of time?

Dutch

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUD TO BE DUTCH!
    Hello boardmembers

I had a question. When on a cycle is it ok to go twice to the gym? Because I go twice to the gym. In the morning and in the evening. And i sleep 2 hrs, 1.5 hour after my workout in the morning. I was wondering everybody knows that your body recovers when you sleep is this only at night? Or does your body recovers also when you sleep at daylight? Not that I'm saying that the 2 hrs that I sleep at day fully recovers my body but is it usefull? or a waist of time?

Dutch
    I would just stick to what you would normally do. Once a day is enough. Your body needs time to recover and you don't want too be overtraining bro.

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUD TO BE DUTCH!
    Hello boardmembers

Dutch
    ...fijn een nederlander te zijn...

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    waar kom je vandaan?

PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member
    eindhoven... duh gekstuh natuurlijk

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Ok, i learned German, but was never any good at it!

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    If it works for you bro, go for it. I always thought your body grows when you sleep at night - when you sleep in realm sleep (deep sleep). I don't think a 1 1/2 hour nap during the day is what your muscles are looking for to really heal and grow... JMO

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    In my book training 2 times a day doesnt sound good - but might work 4 u.. I would still advise not.. When I've doen it I end up getting sick or sumin. Once had really good results training everyday but the once a month flue destroyed the progress. 1 complete rest day is the minimum 4 me, but then again I train with high intensity!

Thread Information