ProUser910 is offline Associate Member

Please Critique New Cycle

I dont mind good critisisim at all so please feel free but before i must tell you i have done 3 cycles before and all my levels get checked out before during and after the cycle and ive currently been off now for 6 months. I might also add that the dbol in my cycle are free so obvisouly i am going to use it.

Weeks 1-13 test ent at 750mg/per week
    Weeks 1-4 dbol at 35mg/per day
    Weeks 7-12 finaject at 75mg EOD
    Weeks 7-12 test propinate 100mg EOD

Nolvadex throughout cycle
    Clomid Tribex500 and ZMA after cycle(all of that i might add is free also)

My biggest concern is wether or not i should do the fina and prop for ED or EOD but i need to be consistenet because the bottle contains both chemicals in one shot and if there is anything else i might want to add just tell me because i plan on making this my last cycle for awhile. I was thinking maybe masteron so please just dont be afraid to break it down a little for me

thanks to all

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ProUser910
    I dont mind good critisisim at all so please feel free but before i must tell you i have done 3 cycles before and all my levels get checked out before during and after the cycle and ive currently been off now for 6 months. I might also add that the dbol in my cycle are free so obvisouly i am going to use it.

Weeks 1-13 test ent at 750mg/per week
    Weeks 1-4 dbol at 35mg/per day
    Weeks 7-12 finaject at 75mg EOD
    Weeks 7-12 test propinate 100mg EOD

Nolvadex throughout cycle
    Clomid Tribex500 and ZMA after cycle(all of that i might add is free also)

My biggest concern is wether or not i should do the fina and prop for ED or EOD but i need to be consistenet because the bottle contains both chemicals in one shot and if there is anything else i might want to add just tell me because i plan on making this my last cycle for awhile. I was thinking maybe masteron so please just dont be afraid to break it down a little for me

thanks to all
    I would run the fina and prop together as they are a great combo. I would also run them 3 weeks past your last shot of test E.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

ProUser910 is offline Associate Member
    alright thanx so run them weeks 11-16

Thread Information