LiftinJ345 is offline Junior Member

sup bros, critiqe my cycle

Im 175 lbs, been liftin for 2 years, diet is in check.

Week Dianabol Winstrol /Stromba
    1 30 mg/day
    2 30 mg/day
    3 30 mg/day 50 mg every day
    4 30 mg/day 50 mg every day
    5 30 mg/day 50 mg every day
    6 30 mg/day 50 mg every day
    7 50 mg every day
    8 50 mg every day

First of all, I am in no way against injecting/using test in a cycle. Im playing baseball all around the country and I can't be carrying needles with me...so Im going to be doin an oral cycle.

My oral cycle will be looked down upon i am sure, however a few questions. Will 30mg be enough or will i need to bump it to around 40mg? I added winstrol because of the blocking of aromatisation of dbol , and could possibly help me keep some of my gains.. Do you think this will absolutely tear my liver to shreds? I will be taking milk thistle throughout the cycle, however I'm wondering if it will actually hinder the steroid ....(what im really wanting to know how milk thistle actually helps with liver toxicity). If its too much on my liver, should I just run dbol on its own? Or what would be another good match, anavar ...etc? (*i will be running a pct also*)

thanks for all your help bros

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftinJ345
    Im 175 lbs, been liftin for 2 years, diet is in check.

Week Dianabol Winstrol /Stromba
    1 30 mg/day
    2 30 mg/day
    3 30 mg/day 50 mg every day
    4 30 mg/day 50 mg every day
    5 30 mg/day 50 mg every day
    6 30 mg/day 50 mg every day
    7 50 mg every day
    8 50 mg every day

First of all, I am in no way against injecting/using test in a cycle. Im playing baseball all around the country and I can't be carrying needles with me...so Im going to be doin an oral cycle.

My oral cycle will be looked down upon i am sure, however a few questions. Will 30mg be enough or will i need to bump it to around 40mg? I added winstrol because of the blocking of aromatisation of dbol , and could possibly help me keep some of my gains.. Do you think this will absolutely tear my liver to shreds? I will be taking milk thistle throughout the cycle, however I'm wondering if it will actually hinder the steroid ....(what im really wanting to know how milk thistle actually helps with liver toxicity). If its too much on my liver, should I just run dbol on its own? Or what would be another good match, anavar ...etc? (*i will be running a pct also*)

thanks for all your help bros
    Your liver will hate you.

You're runnin' dbol for 6 wks, winstrol for 6 wks and overlapping the dbol for 4 of them.

Not a good thing, even bad for an all oral cycle, which I hate. Some may have some suggestions, and I'm not flaming you, but I can't think of anything to salvage it right now. Definitely don't run two 17-aa's together at once, and definitely don't run 17-aa compounds for 8wks in a row.

BigPancho

Scrub is offline Member
    I realize you can't take needles with you because of travel so injections are out of the question. I have two questions for you. What are you trying to accomplish with this cycle? And why not just wait until the season is over? If you are going to be traveling that much how are you going to lift all the time?

Definitely don't run two 17-aa's together at once, and definitely don't run 17-aa compounds for 8wks in a row.
    I definitely agree about not taking two 17-aa's at the same time...(the only reason why i even considered it was bodybuilding.com suggested this cycle, and i wondered how toxic winstrol could have been..i know dbol is pretty harsh.

What are you trying to accomplish with this cycle? And why not just wait until the season is over? If you are going to be traveling that much how are you going to lift all the time?
    I am definitely trying to add mass and strength. My teamates suggested dbol cuz they have gotten some crazy mass/strength off it. I will definitely have adeqaute amount of liftin time. I'm a pitcher so i dont play every game.

Scrub is offline Member
    If you're a pitcher shouldn't you be more concerned with strength? A lot of people have been talking about tbol recently. It's supposed to be good for strength and moderate size gains. Maybe you should do a search on it. It sounds like some good stuff.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    If you were going to do an oral only id say go with Var

Have you guys had any experience on taking dbol alone(wit nolva)? I do want to gain some size, 195-200 preferably....is that even achievable doing an oral cycl without my liver exploding? ha

i know plenty of people who have done dbol only its just really not a good idea

Scrub is offline Member
    Never taken it before and never going to take it. I hear certain people get really bloated with dbol . I don't really care for gaining water weight that I'll probably lose after the cycle anyway.

So turanabol would be the choice to go here? Any preference on anavar or tbol?

id go anavar turanabol has to be taken at such a higher dose

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Say bye bye to women on that cycle.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I would go with the tbol its cheaper then var, stronger then var, and raises your libido.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    If you can't do injections then its a choice really between 2. T-bol and var. T-bol will add more mass than var. I ran var for 8 weeks and loved the strength gains. Your decision bro.

toolman is offline Banned
    I travel all over and you absolutely can do it with needles. Man up and do the right kind of cycle. Dbol will do nothing more than bloat you and you'll loose it afterwards. Dbol will also shut down your hpta and with no test, kiss your love life good bye.

could you guys give me an example of a cycle with T-bol and var? or tbol alone?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    not trying to be a dlck but do some research man ... its ur best friend

Thread Information