jay7227021 is offline Junior Member

Is this possible???

i've been doing my test e/tren /eq cycle now for about two weeks. is it possible that the gear has kicked in for me already??? this morning, i have insane pumps at the gym and i didnt get fatigued as easy as before. i also noticed a more pumped look in my arms as well and more vascularity. is this possible or is it pretty much a mental thing right now just cuz i know its going into my system? thanks guys.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The tren may be starting to become active, the others take 3-4 weeks.

~SC~

would the tren be the reason im sweating like a friggin pig in there while working out as well...

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on what tren you are using.. I am on the same cycle with tren e not tren a and i didnt feel it hit me right up until week 6.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Tren acetate makes itself felt typically within a week if doses are high enough. Tren will make you sweat, especially noticeable at night. It will make you want to train more aggressively, especially the first 4 or 5 weeks on the stuff, and you will likely have noticeably stronger pumps.

Tren also can shut you down pretty hard. When shooting a long ester of test and a short ester of tren, best to start the test 3 weeks or so before the tren. Otherwise, jumpstart with 3-4 weeks of prop or suspension while you begin the tren. The reason for that is so your body has actively available test all the time, even after the tren or other drugs shut you down. This makes the shutdown a non-issue for the most part.

im not too concerned about the shutdown...im hornier than ever for some reason...i cant stop ****ing my girl.

Thread Information