towtheline is offline Junior Member

Need Input Abomb/Test E

I was shunned by my source and only had access to some Anadrol 50 I was saving to jumpstart a cycle. I decided to go it alone(no flaming needed, it was all I thought I could get). I just got a call from an old friend who has enough test E for a 10 week cycle, very expensive, but it is all I can seem to get around here. I need some advice from you experienced bros. I am on week 4 of the Drol, should I stop and do PCT and then go with the test for 10 weeks? I have enough Drol for 4 more weeks. I haven't done a cycle in 5 years and have been lifting for 2 years, good diet,sleep and am 32 years old. I have clomid and nolva, so any thoughts from you guys would be appreciated. Thanks for any positive input.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    throw the test e in stop using drol at week 4

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I would finish up the 4 weeks run PCT. Then learn from your mistake and in 1 1/2 months or so run 4 weeks of drol to jumpstart and 10 weeks of test starting with the first week of drol. Don't do four weeks of drol then 10weeks of test.

So

I guess I still am not sure whether I should run PCT now or just jump right into the test E? Anyone else care to offer their opinion?

natedogg is offline Junior Member
    start test for 10 weeks and stop drol 2 weeks after ur firts shot use the pct after ur finished with the test test e and save the remaining drol to jumpstart ur next cycle with a test base do that and ull be fine

any more input?

Since there are more people online now, bump for anymore advice. Thanks.

Thread Information