Thread: Turanabol><!><!

nah3117 is offline New Member

Turanabol><!><!

just got some VAR but i dont have enough money to keep buying it, so im gunna get sum t-bol to take its place. are dosages the same? anyone have any experience with t-bol?... if so, any positive/negative side effects?

droddy is offline Junior Member
    Um yeah probably should have worried about that ahead of time and saved money, var is expensive as shit. Dosages are quite similar and no major different sides, although it is rumored to somewhat shut your system down.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Well dose of var were you running. And affects for both are the same just tbol is alittle stronger then var. And tbol raises your libido as some say var lowers theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by droddy
    Um yeah probably should have worried about that ahead of time and saved money, var is expensive as shit. Dosages are quite similar and no major different sides, although it is rumored to somewhat shut your system down.
    They both do but not very hard.

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    They both do but not very hard.
    Are you saying both Var and Tbol dont shut you down that hard? Tbol alone will be ok if i just run some clomid for pct right?

Quote Originally Posted by Recklace
    Are you saying both Var and Tbol dont shut you down that hard? Tbol alone will be ok if i just run some clomid for pct right?
    Yes I'm saying both will shut you down but like test would. And for var only or tbol only this is what I run for PCT. 2weeks of clomid at 50mg ed with some trib.

Thread Information