Nitro is offline New Member

Exclamation TIPS needed before "Go Time"

All,

I have been searching the web for WEEKS in preparation for my first cycle & this Forum is by far the best. I am now a LIFER of this site.

I have read enough gear horror stories to know that after you have READ ALL YOU CAN, ASK QUESTIONS TO LEARN MORE. So anyone who has any helpful information about my upcoming plan at "Go-Time," it will be IMMENSLY appreciated & I will keep posting as to the results.

THE PERSON:
    Age - 25
    Weight - 135 ... (hence, I am here)
    Height - 5'11"
    Body Fat - 12%

THE DAILY INTAKE:
    2100 - calories
    230g - Protein (of which, half is from supplements)
    360g - Carbs (no supplements)

THE SUPPLY:
    Dura-Test - 20 amps (a form of Sust I believe)
    Clomid - 30 Tabs

THE CYCLE:
    4 amps - spread out 1 every 7 days
    4 amps - spread out 1 every 5 days
    4 amps - spread out 1 every Mon & Thurs
    4 amps - spread out 1 every 5 days
    4 amps - spread out 1 every 7 days
    After 3 weeks:
    300mg Clomid 1 day
    100mg Clomid 5 days
    50mg Clomid 5 days

Just when you think your ready, you learn something new so any tips are appreciated !!!!!

***ALSO, are Clen , Prov, & Nolv necessary for the novice ????

__________________________________________________ __
    Last edited by Nitro; 04-18-2002 at 10:56 AM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Hmm...not too sure about the way you got that spread out. Why not just do 1 amp every 4 days until you run out? You could also stand to throw something else in there too - maybe EQ or Deca , possibly some d-bol to start off with. You'll need some more calories too in that diet if you plan on gaining some good weight.

nymattyk is offline Member
    at 5'11'', 135 i would think your body fat is lower than 12%. anyway, the way you planned that out is a little confusing, but i would suggest 2 amps a week (500mg wk) for the 10 weeks. plus adding dbol and deca would give you some nice gains. have some nolva on hand in case gyno symptoms occur. keep asking questions and youll be fine

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    At 5'11, 135lbs, you must be pretty skinny. How long have you been working out? Has your diet always been in check?

flex321 is offline Member
    wow, you must be really thin. but if your amps are sust250, which im assuming they are , you shouldnt take 4 in one weeks its probbly just a waste. Take 2 a week maybe mon/thurs should be your shooting days. Remember to eat hard and work hard even after your cycle is over.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    this is probably not what you want to hear, but the best way to use the gear you have right now is to put it in a dark, dry, drawer and store it there for a couple of years.

5'11" 135lb is a very skinny frame. this kind of frame tells me that somethings are out of whack with your training or your diet or both. 2300 cal/day is way too little if you're trying to put on mass for a 5'11" frame. double that to 4500+ cal/day. analyze your training routine and make sure you don't overtrain.

a small frame means less androgen receptors. less androgen receptors means you'll need more androgens (steroids ) to produce the same anabolic gains as someone with more androgen receptors. using more steroids for a smaller gain means you're subjecting your body at an early stage to more steroid induced side effects, whether it's the liver, heart, or even hair. once you build a more suitable base, your cycle will be much more beneficial to your progress.

Actually, taking 1 every 4 days is what I was originally planning, but after seeing the AR stacking examples for the novice, it looked like the cycle should be Pyramid up & then back down again.

I was going to Pyramid by increasing the frequency.
    1 every 7days for a while, then every 5 days, then every 4, then back up again evenly until they were out.

Bad idea?

If so I will go back to the idea of 1 every 4 days.

How about the need to take Clen for 8-10 weeks in addition to the Clomid & Nolvadex ?

nymattyk is offline Member
    run it straight through, no pyramid......but you might want to take dr evil's advice on this matter

You guys are definitely the Pro's, that is why I came for your advice. There is a lot of pressure on society today, especially for guys my age. Not to be stubborn, because I DEFINITELY take the advice of Vets & Senior members as the solid truth, but I am going to try this.

Mainly I would say it's because several friends are in the process and are getting GREAT results. They are somewhat identical in appearance (or they were before starting), and I don't want to wait until I am older. Already being 25 I am in my social prime.

Since I am definitely going for it I want to be as Safe & Effective as I can, so your advice otherwise is priceless. Many thanks, regardless of the tip to turn away and if you have any suggestions to *tweak* or change my existing plan PLEASE let me know.

Thanks again.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ok dura-test is 250mg so i would do mon and thursday for 10 weeks no pyramid. Also adding some dbol for weeks 1-4 would be good. You deff dont need clen . Also you need to up your calories alot. Dr. Evil has the right idea. If your diet or workout arent right you will not see the gains you want.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information