fast_eddie is offline Associate Member

injection question

okay so i ? and secondly if i ****ed something up IE injected into a vein or something id know R just injected second time alone...freaky esp for me cause im paranoid when i put shit into my body with a needle ! lol anyway my question is i put it in aspirated and when i pulled back i had alot of tension that means its in the muscle rightIGHT away right? i shot it in my left glute about 2 min ago i hate when my heart races after doing this...also it was like when i did my right no pain right away but it hink ill start feeling the dreaded test e punch as i like to say it feels like i got punched whereever i inject i hear this is "compound" pain and it goes away after awhile am ir ight? also last injection (my first alone) i had a little bruise go where i injected prolly cause i went in to fast or something? i was a bit shakey first go less second go tho...by the way the bruise was TINY and its going away now

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    to be honest I had a little trouble following your post but I think I got the jist of it.

1)If you injected into a vein I think you'd know right away.

2)when you aspirate you are looking for small bubbles that enter the barrel of the syringe. That tells you that you're in muscle

3)Some places you inject will hurt more than others. I can't really explain why it's just the way it seems to go. Some injections hurt terribly, some are painless.

4)Bruising is normal, the first time I put 3cc in my glute I got a gigantic bruise there. Not so much anymore but I do try to keep my injections under 3cc. hard to do sometimes.

hope this helps you

im injecting 1ML(200 MGS)of test e when i aspirate i havent looked to see bubbles ! i was told to just pull and if its firmly there and see no blood shoot away ! **** does that mean i coulda shot 2 shots (both of the ones i done alone) and missed the muscle?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    holy shit. saluu is that you?

lol nooo!

RA
    just kidden bro. sym is right...

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    Sym said it on the money.

last question is, when i been aspirating i been looking for blood only not bubbles and ive shot 2 times now should i assume it went in the muscle or is there a sign that you missed the muscle? also thx for reading i know it was a ramble post but my heart was racing after the last injection;d

RA
    Its ok, my heart still races a little when I do a shoot. Its hard to miss the muscle. Your good to go.

thx guys you been great ! lol bad news tho i think i got another test e punch in the glute comming oh well goes away in a few days

wired-up is offline Member
    you won't see bubbles like carbonation in a soda. when you get ready to inject, you squirt all the air out of the pin right? so when you insert and aspirate , you're looking for a small pocket of air to form right where the base of the needle is in the syringe. that make sense? even if you feel tension, you could be drawing up a small amount of blood and you won't know it if you don't look. any blood at all, pull out and try again. as a tip if you haven't been told already (since you're new to this) i recommend drawing up with one pin and then putting a new one on for the injection. a fresh sharp pin is always nicer than one dulled from the stopper.

Quote Originally Posted by fast_eddie
    thx guys you been great ! lol bad news tho i think i got another test e punch in the glute comming oh well goes away in a few days
    my first cycle i got what you call the "punch" too. what worked for me was to heat the oil in the syringe under hot water for a couple minutes, and do the injection. immediately, i'd get in the shower and focus the water as much as possilbe on the injection site. i'd slowly turn the water up hotter and hotter in small increments untill i couldn't stand any hotter. all the while, periodically massaging the site. do this for 5-10 minutes. worked like a charm. started that on my 4th inject and never was sore again. i've also learned to explore other injection sites. i used to only do quads and glutes. when i tried test prop for the first time, i was sore for sometimes 8 days in one site, so i was forced to try other locations. so far, i've shot quads, glutes, delts, tri's, bi's, pecs, lats and traps. lats were the site i was the most nervous about trying. turns out that now they're my favorite site. i can shoot anything in them and i don't get sore. delt and tri's are my other 2 favorites. i still do quads and glutes occasionally, but rarely. bi's, pecs, and traps hurt like a mother, so i've only done them a few times. still too chicken to try calves after all the horror stories i've heard. i haven't heard one person say they did a calf shot that didn't cripple them. so don't be a pussy like some of the bros on here and only do quad and glute shots. be a man and try the other sites. like me, the one you're the most scared to try, may turn out to be your favorite.

this was my third shot my trainer did my first for me to get me used to it i got it in the tri...it got a bit red all on the tri for a day or so then went away it hurt to i think its just the way my body reacts to the test e I dunno i might try delts next as ive shot my right and left glute now...wired you get the "knot" always after a injection by the way? thats what ive seemed to be getting

Quote Originally Posted by fast_eddie
    wired you get the "knot" always after a injection by the way? thats what ive seemed to be getting
    i did at first. try the shower thing. it really helped me. your body will eventually get used to it though. the same test that used to make me sore as hell, now i can shoot it and it doesn't give me any pain. let me know if the shower thing works for you.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Good advice here. I'll add a couple of pointers. RELAX! Absolutely relax the muscle you are shooting. Use a fresh, sharp pin, 23 ga or better yet 25ga. The 25ga is pretty small and it takes a while to push the oil through it, but that is actually a good thing. Also the hole is smaller... less tissue trauma. When your hand shakes or the rig moves, the tip of the pin is more likely to not move around and cause more trauma, because of the flexibility of the small pin. Always buy 1-1/2" pins. Too short of a pin is useless for glutes and in many users, quads or pecs, too. Longer pins can be used wherever you would use a short pin. So, no need to buy short ones. Be sure you go in deep enough. Don't press the ferrule of the pin against the injection site... this can push debris in there. Shower first, if possible... for extra cleanliness and also to relax your muscles and your nerves. Hold the rig steady as you push the oil in. Go slow... slower is better. If it takes a couple of minutes to inject, great. Warming the oil first is a good idea. When shooting something generally painful like prop or sust or T-400, try to dilute it in the syringe with something less painful like deca . Before pulling out, have your alcohol swab ready, sort of leaning against the pin as it comes out, and clap it right down on the site when the pin is completely out. Press hard for a moment to forestall any bleeding, then give the muscle a nice deep rub to help distribute the gear a bit. If it forms a discrete pocket, it can eventually form a sterile abscess. That's about it... happy shooting.

Thread Information