Sparky Marc is offline New Member

Question Help with dosages

This is what I take

400mg of Deca a week

250mg of Sustanon a week

5 d-bol pills a day

This is my first session and I don't know what to expect for gains, please help me out with some advice.

I'm open for suggestions.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1st peice of advice is to up your test mate thats far too low if your runnin that much deca !you will lose the function of your dik runnin a cycle like that!have you not done any research?is this your 1st cycle and wat r your stats?

if you are open to sugg i would do this
    500mg test 10-12 weeks
    30mg dbol ed 1st 4weeks
    no deca for a 1st cycle no need,save it for your next 1,and hope nyou have nolva in case you need it and clomid for pct?

miguy82 is offline Associate Member
    Your gains r gonna depend on ur diet,training sleep etc.

also whats ur stats being age,height weight?/

and y r u taking deca doses almost double ur test doses, u sould be runningit at 500mg/week for ur test.

dude no flame but im guessing ur not even 21 yet and prob dont have much exp. , u should of been training awhile before u hit gear.

and im also guessing ur prob only shooting ur gear once a week, wish is a big mistake for sus, should be eod.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    sounds like "concerned spouse"haaaa, it is ok test needs to be higher than deca or you can become temporarily impotent. sustanon at least 500mg per wk. if you want to see some cycles that are similar, type in www.steroid .com, scroll the left corner of the page, . look for novice and intermediate cycles, this will give you an idea of how to cycle, you will find one that will resembele what your taking.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    1st peice of advice is to up your test mate thats far too low if your runnin that much deca!you will lose the function of your dik runnin a cycle like that!have you not done any research?is this your 1st cycle and wat r your stats?

Height 5'11"
    Weight 170 pounds
    37 yrs old

(Well over 21)

2nd person is

Height 5'8"
    Weight 180 pounds
    33 Yrs old

how far into the cycle are you?

how far into the cycle are you?

Here's the whole story.

Started @ 250mg of Sustanon (eod) for 3 weeks

Then I was told the Sus was garbage and that I should be taking Deca and
    D-bol instead, bin doing this for a week now I'm told the Sus wasn't garbage and that I should be taking it in higher doses than Deca.

Should we just pretend that we haven't started anything at all and start over, or what do you think.

I printed off the Novice 1-3 off of www.steriods.com that seems to be the closest to our cycle do you think we should follow that and if so, how many times a week should we inject and can we mix deca and sus? oil based products.

right if your gointo run test (sustanon )and deca i would (and others, not all would agree)run it like this.
    500mg sus weekly split eod or twice weekly min(not as good as eod coz of the prop but it will do)12 weeks
    3-400mg deca weekly 11 weeks split into 2 shots
    yes you can mix the sus n deca no probs,if you r shootin both twice weekly do it mond - thurs,also you havent mentioned nolva or pct?

right if your gointo run test (sustanon )and deca i would (and others, not all would agree)run it like this.
    500mg sus weekly split eod or twice weekly min(not as good as eod coz of the prop but it will do)12 weeks
    3-400mg deca weekly 11 weeks split into 2 shots
    yes you can mix the sus n deca no probs,if you r shootin both twice weekly do it mond - thurs,also you havent mentioned nolva or pct?

No I haven't mentioned nolva and pct what are they? and what are they for?

mate not flamin you we all make mistakes,i would recommend you get nolvadex straight away,this will help with the bloat you will get due to water retention wich can elevate your blood pressure and it prevents gyno(bitch tits),you should take this at 10mg ed throughout the cycle.
    pct is taken after the cycle to help kickstart your own test levels again because the gear you r takin will shutdown your own!if you do not take pct(clomid and nolva)you will lose all of your gains so you will piss all that wedge you have spent down the shitter.
    the start times for pct is diff for each test,for sus it is started 18 days after the last shot.
    day1 300mg clomid
    day2-7 100mg clomid
    day8-21 50mg clomid
    from your last shot of sus run 20mg nolvadex throughout the pct and 1 week after.
    also you must stop the deca 1 week earlier than the sus to line up the pct start times.
    you should really take some time and do some research mate you can get loads of usefull info on this site,hope ive been of some help to ya,good luck mate,peace.

thanks for all the help

I have a good understanding now of what I need to get and do.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    mate i ran a low dose test and deca , 200mg deca every ten days and 250mg sust a week, and no lie it was my first cycle andi got strong as hell and put on 25 lbs. depends on your body what kind of reaction you will have to the juice, some people it helps, others it f*ckin transforms. as far as gains go keep your eating to a maximum clean though, and get lots of rest and you will pack em on. d bol sucks just so you know. and finally im not sure if i would run the deca that much higher than the test, sh!t shuts you down bro

Thread Information