stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

How long does it take 4 sex drive to return completely normal...

Hi!

was just wondering that how long does it take 4 sex drive to return to the way it was. I have no problems having sex or busting a nut or whatever BUT I can manage without blowing a load for maybe even like 2 days.. Im a pretty horny guy normally and twice a day is the absolute minimum, unless really forced by the situation =) - I just wish the wife would agree with that policy though, hehehe...........

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Different for everyone. Depends on PCT, Health, age, etc.

but not any sorta guidelines.. I'm maybe 6 weeks into pct or sumin.... I feel quite normal, nuts have grown at least partly etc... except Im not as horny as normally... Oh yeah and got acne on PCT which clearing now...

Another stupid question: when does the counting of PCT start? Since I had the last shot or since the last artificial test has about left ur system (the latter 1 would make more sence)

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Check out the sticky at the top of the PCT forum. Should answer most of your questions.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    yeah the latter, look up the active life of that steroid and then start pct from there.

You sound like you have the same probs as me - even after 7wks of PCT my sex drive still wasnt back to normal. I also got acne durin the start of pct which took a good few weeks to clear up

Titan1 is offline Member
    It can take the body 6 months to fully recover

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Hi!

was just wondering that how long does it take 4 sex drive to return to the way it was. I have no problems having sex or busting a nut or whatever BUT I can manage without blowing a load for maybe even like 2 days.. Im a pretty horny guy normally and twice a day is the absolute minimum, unless really forced by the situation =) - I just wish the wife would agree with that policy though, hehehe...........
    Most of the time during and after cycle sexual difficulty is related to cholesterol, triglicerides and high levels of Sex hormone binding globulins...

Work on lowering your cholesterol and triglicerides, maybe even go on a cholesterol lowering drug or high doses of nolva (40 mg or more a day).

When either only time can lower the SHBG's or tongkat ali is known to lower the binding globulins substantially and even if the tongkat is temporarily used a few weeks, once lowered the BG levels stay lowered.

this is news to me... is this relation with lipid levels and SHBG's a genuine fact? Prolonged dyslipidemia isnt sumin I want..

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Im not so sure on that fact. Im not saying its wrong because it prob could be a reason for low sex drive. I had bloodwork done after 7 weeks of being off (My sex drive was still low even after pct) and my cholesterol levels were very low which was good

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Trib helped me with my sex drive after cycle by the four weeks after I was almost back to normal. I ran 6grams aday.

Im ok so I can perform etc but just not as horny as I used to... I guess it'll take a lil while then.. wife is happy since Im not constantly chasing after her... heheh

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    week 5 of pct im feeling back to normal i have a boner as im writing this right now actually

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    week 5 of pct im feeling back to normal i have a boner as im writing this right now actually

Way too much info.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Im not so sure on that fact. Im not saying its wrong because it prob could be a reason for low sex drive. I had bloodwork done after 7 weeks of being off (My sex drive was still low even after pct) and my cholesterol levels were very low which was good
    what did you run for a cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Way too much info.
    heheheh

Thread Information