bigguy20 is offline Associate Member

are these side effects normal??

ok im on week 4 of test prop and test enth. 100mg ed of prop for 4 weeks and 750 mg of test enth for 12 weeks and then back on the prop until post cycle. since about a few days after i started my cycle ive had the worst night sweats of my life and these totally messed up dreams, and my sleep is totally messed up. i cant sleep and when i do i cant sleep more that 3 hours at a time without waking up. i know its normal to get that stuff sometimes but i mean for this long? i thought it would be just in the beginning till my blood levels get adjusted. in the beginning of week one i got a test flu for maybe a day or two, and just the other day i felt like i had it again. in the end this is totally messin up my routine and eating and im curious to know if its normal or if theres anything i can do to stop or prevent it from hapening.
    anyone ever encounter this problem at all?
    any opinions are welcome. thanks

bump

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    each person is diffrent you may react worse than sum1 else,get yourself a fan the cool air will help you sleep and you could get sum melatonin,knocks me spark out wen i get the sweats!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Everyone is different. You symptoms are not isolated to you though. When cycling I can't sleep either. Test prop also gave me panick attacks during the night.

but im findind all this is gunna hinder my gains if it keeps going on, im starting to lose my apetite too and in turn im starting to feel tired all the time. its wierd tho even tho im all messed right now, my strength went up alot and ive gained about 10 lbs.

i had bad night sweats on sus, which is test. dont remember it last ing very long though.

the fan will keep you cool mate and will help, also like ive suggested get some melatonin!!the sides are part and parcel mate you just have to deal with em best you can and if you cant stop takin the chit simple as that.

lol i hear ya man, i guess no pain no gain. i just feel like a piece of shit...a horny one.
    as long as the side effects r normal thats all im asking, i just wanna make sure im safe. my health is much more important.

Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    lol i hear ya man, i guess no pain no gain. i just feel like a piece of shit...a horny one.
    as long as the side effects r normal thats all im asking, i just wanna make sure im safe. my health is much more important.
    most people will get them sides at some stage and accordin to wat and how much is bein taken all normal mate just gotta get through it,good luck!

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    ok im on week 4 of test prop and test enth. 100mg ed of prop for 4 weeks and 750 mg of test enth for 12 weeks and then back on the prop until post cycle. since about a few days after i started my cycle ive had the worst night sweats of my life and these totally messed up dreams, and my sleep is totally messed up. i cant sleep and when i do i cant sleep more that 3 hours at a time without waking up. i know its normal to get that stuff sometimes but i mean for this long? i thought it would be just in the beginning till my blood levels get adjusted. in the beginning of week one i got a test flu for maybe a day or two, and just the other day i felt like i had it again. in the end this is totally messin up my routine and eating and im curious to know if its normal or if theres anything i can do to stop or prevent it from hapening.
    anyone ever encounter this problem at all?
    any opinions are welcome. thanks
    Ive had some weird-a** dreams with my prop. I sleep ok, but when I wake up I feel like I took vicodin or something. You know, my head is kind of "cob webby" at first. I dunno, I just hope it means my prop is real. lol

Thor31 is offline New Member
    had similar effects on test e. joint pain, night sweats they should all pass, hang in there.

thanks guys. but one more thing, could i be overtraining?? because i find if i take a day or 2 off i fell better, i still get the sweats but i almost feel sick the next day after an intense workout, it might be a coincidence but i found that when i take some extra time off i feel better, but once i hit the gym real intensly(bench,squat,deadlift) i start to feel like crap again. im supposed to workout today but i feel real crappy, should i rest or still go?

the fatigue could be a lack of sufficiant calories in your diet

Thread Information