keylock is offline Associate Member

Question Long Cycle Or Short Cycle ??

It seems like a lot of the guys on this bord like long cycles. For me I like shorter cycles becuse it seems that I get most of my gains in the first 7 weeks. Allso I keep most of them. I know it depends what your taking but just wondering what you guys think?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I think it depends a lot on the compounds that are run during the cycle.

Deca /EQ usually take a lot longer to kick in than say Prop/Tren . The gains made from Deca/EQ (longer acting ester's) will mostly come after weeks 6-7, so I believe it depends on the compounds.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Prop/Var/Tren /Test Suspension/Winny/Tbol all kick in fairly quickly so run for 7 weeks gains can be made.

12 weeks seems to be perfect for me. I have 6 days left of pct for a cycle i did of test/eq/deca and I havent lost any strength and very minimal size so far. My only other cycle was 16 weeks of sust and I had a much tougher time keeping gains. I did get the flu during pct and had a hard time eating and training so that did play a factor in me losing gains too. I did notice after 16 weeks, when i started pct I got a little depressed in the beginning, but the pct I am currently doing I have felt great throughout the entire time.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    i usually run for about 8-10 weeks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've went 20 before, but then I'm on HRT so I'm always on some test

JohnnyB

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody
    12 weeks seems to be perfect for me. I have 6 days left of pct for a cycle i did of test/eq/deca and I havent lost any strength and very minimal size so far. My only other cycle was 16 weeks of sust and I had a much tougher time keeping gains. I did get the flu during pct and had a hard time eating and training so that did play a factor in me losing gains too. I did notice after 16 weeks, when i started pct I got a little depressed in the beginning, but the pct I am currently doing I have felt great throughout the entire time.
    Scotty, Whats your PCT now?

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Right now I prefer shorter cycles but what do I know - I've only done two cycles.... My first cycle was test enan/d-bol for 10 weeks. I got bloated and fat and my gains slowed after the first six weeks (when I went off the d-bol). Plus my joints and energy just kind of died out from pushing it so hard in the gym. Recovery on PCT was also slow.

So I tried a 6 week cycle of test prop/winny after that and I had good gains (strength and weight), limited bloat, recovery was very quick, and I kept it short enough that I didn't get burnt out.

End of this month I'm going to do another short cycle. I'm getting enough test prop to run ED for 14 weeks. I'm going to run a cutter for 4 to 8 weeks, however long it takes to get the results I want. Then I'll follow up after a break with an 8 week cutter to use up the test prop. After those two cycles it's back to America and the land of steroid laws .

Thread Information