Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Squirrel is offline New Member

Reversed My Gyno

First of all, i would like to say even though this is my first post on this site that I have been coming here for about a two years nowjust never really bothered to become a member... Anyway, I had a lil gyno after a cycle so I got some letro(for my rat). Now some says it works while others don't so i decided to seek the help of my uncle who is a Dr. He manages a Medical Lab center as well (does research/experiments ..etc) After our talk, I began with the letro. Started w/ two or three pumps a day for 4 days. then took my uncles advice and APPLIED THE LETRO DIRECTLY ON THE SKIN TO and AROUND THE NIPPLE. The skin absorbed it well and now within an week and a 1/2 the gyno is a whole lot smaller and is not as solid! NOT as sensitive either... and I still basically have a whole bottle left... All I am sayin is that if you are undecided on using Letro, IT WORKED for me! and that if it stopped today i am still satisfied w/ the results it has given. Also I am also workin my chest out hard to though...but i will continue to update the process on my rat.
    Last edited by Squirrel; 04-04-2005 at 10:07 AM.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    thats great to hear bro, happy for you mate! i had a thread awhile back starting that letro is strong enough to starve estro from the body therefore starving the tissue of what it needs... this is the first time i have heard of someone using it transdermally, what did you uncle say about doing that?
    sounds like tissue is starting to dissapate therefore is smaller and not as solid.

good stuff!

yeah i think i read your post on that... Uncle just said basic chit-chat medical term b/s ...instead of it being processed throughout your body just try to apply it to the source.. so thats what i did

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel
    yeah i think i read your post on that... Uncle just said basic chit-chat medical term b/s ...instead of it being processed throughout your body just try to apply it to the source.. so thats what i did
    as long as its working for you mate, waiting for some more replies to this never heard about it working like that got a bit of fat around my nips no hard tissue on letro at the moment but only because i am on at the moment and trying to keep what i may or may not have at bay

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    How did you apply the Letro transdermally Squirrel? Just rubbed it on? How much did u apply at one time?

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    bump

somenewguy is offline New Member
    bwnp

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I always have a tiny tad of it unless i am off for over a year, sometimes I let it get out of hand before I even use Nolvadex ... but miraculously it always goes away even after 15 years of juice on and off...

but I am going to order some letro anyway just to save me trips across the border, when you come across with nolvadex the border guys cant stop you from ahving it... but It seems to really piss them off, beause they know why you have it...

thanks for the info, yeah ill rub some on, why the hell not...

it is a liquid so I just squirt a pump on my finger and put spread it around the nipple and surrounding area or i just squirt it directly to the nipple then spread it with my finger. Also, I try to let it dry before i put on a shirt so it wont rub it off.

Like i said though, I am working out hard too though, as well as taking test aids... such as dhea, argnine

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    As funny as this sounds, after reading this post I started appyling 1/4cc of 2.5mg letro to each nipple and I can honestly say I think he's on to something....I've been trying to reverse gyno, so far letro at 1.25-2.5ED with moderate success, but my nipples kinda started hurting earlier when I put letro on them...and now they look smaller? And no I am not talking about smaller as when they get hard from cold..lol I'd like some more info on this. 1/4cc seems to be about the limit otherwise it just rolls off your body and your wasting it. so 1.25 applied between the two nipples.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    well this is nice if it can be proven perhaps AR will start selling it as a gel... a titty tonic if you will.... lol

Im sorry, I know it sounds funny but its workin for me... I wish i would have taken pics of my gyno before this...

Now I must also remind you... like I said before, I only had a very mild case of gyno! I dont know how it will work for extreme cases.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Good info..thanks for sharing bro.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Bump it up

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    **** man that's awsome!! I'm gonna start puttin it on the nipple too!! Thanks

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys,

Once agian, this is day 3(after loading letro for 3 moths orally), I am can see a difference in my lump sizes. I've always had some puberty induced gyno on my left side(pointy nip, no lump but some tissue it feels), after a fun tren cycle I got a hard lump after my right nip(there was no pain, I just woke up one morning, my chest looked funny, and gyno had set in). Anyway. I've be using a 1/2cc between the two nipples so far...right before bed so its got time to absorb(and it takes awhile). Anyone else know anything? Granted I know this sounds VERY strange, and i have no idea where this guys uncle got the idea to try this...but I know the 3 day days my nips are less puffy and they acutally were kinda sore(gyno reversing? I have no idea).

i'm on week three of oral and the fatty tissue is decreased alot, though I am dieting down aswell. The gland seems to be gretting softer. I just put on the first topical application.

It won't stain any of my cloths or anything will it?

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

It hasn't stained any of my clothes although like I said, I dont put on a shirt until after it has absorbed...

update: its seems like my results have slowed the past two days AS FAR AS THE POKYNESS OF THE NIPPLE GOES, but as far as the sensitivity man it is A WHOLE heck of alot better. But I still have basically a whole bottle left so I will continue to update.
    Also for those who might be confused, I still take the letro orally as well... Its just when I started to put it on my nipple directly the tremendous results happened in a matter of days! So i will continue to use both ways

talonlb32 is offline Junior Member
    Im ordering some now. thanx for the info I needed it

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    The UG/transdermal crowd's minds are racing right now.

Flyboy747 is offline New Member
    So do you guys have lumps or are your nipples just puffy and look swollen and point out?? I am on 500 mg test e and 400 deca 200 aweek... How much letro should I take orally a week or day?? Will letro hinder gains like nolva will??

RideR1 is offline Junior Member
    niw that we are on the topic... Was wondering if i could get a l little help in the dosing Dept. I have posted some pics on the board in the past few days and everyone seems to think my nipples are looking very puffy... So i ran out and got Letro 30ml/2.5mg
    and Tamox 100ml/20mg form AR-R . I recieved the stuff today and want to start immediately.. Can i get some options on dosing exactly what i have?? I am in my 5th week of Cyp and Deca . Got another 4-5 to go... Also have Clomid on hand for PCT.

No my right nipple had a big lump behind it! now after takin the Letro it has broken up the solidity of that lump dramatically! i do still have some pokiness though it seems not as much as i used too..

SkootWd is offline New Member
    I just started a cycle of cypoinate and am haveing soreness in my nipples. I got some tamox and letro. Should I be taking both during my cycle. If so how much of each.

SkootWd is offline New Member
    anybody on here that could shed some light on above post

i'm not sure but i've read nolva decreases letro's effectivness by 40%. not sure if that's a trusted figure, but that's what i read on this board.

you might wanna run a search on it for your own sake... but i know alot of people on here just run nolva

Scra is offline New Member
    Is there any difference between the liquid and tablet forms of Letro (besides the obvious)???

ask Lion about all that...he should know the details

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by SkootWd
    I just started a cycle of cypoinate and am haveing soreness in my nipples. I got some tamox and letro. Should I be taking both during my cycle. If so how much of each.
    You need to get some nolva in you like right now. Try 40mg/day for now and if symptoms don't start to clear up in a few days, bump it up to 60. When symptoms have disappeared, drop back down to 20mg or so. Try going down to 10mg if you are a particularly courageous trooper.

pb2xtreme is offline New Member
    just got some letro today. i have always had puffy nips and i have a really small lump under my left nip from my last cycle. i will keep you updated i start tonight. if the puffyness goes down i will be SO happy. this has always bothered me

i've been taking it for a month now and i'm just starting to see results. I started taking vitex aswell to help out on the prolactin front. keep us posted on how you do.

sim00 is offline New Member
    i visibly have some edema below both nipples, more so on the right. They are very pointy and very puffy. As of right now they are just swollen but no lumps and I am torn between gettin nolva or letro....What do you recommend for getting rid of it and keeping it away.(I have clomid lined out for the post)

How did you get the puffyness? puberty?

letro it the only thing i recommend for gyno. you need to starve the tissue of estrogen.
    try 1.25mg ED. i find right befrore bed is the best time to take it.

nolva is good for preventing gyno and somtimes reversing it when's it fresh.

no this gyno is from test i am 10 weeks into a 16 week cycle of test e i waited till i seen gyno before i started nolva(like an idiot)...well i took 20mg a day which did nothing so i jumped to 80mg which began drying it up, so i dropped down to 20 and they assumed their puffyness again, and now i just ran out of nolva

joevette is offline Banned
    This is interesting. If the transdermal application does actually work think how much better it would be if you made an actual transdermal out of it. A little DMSO would really carry the letro right into the effected area. You could even add some nolva into the mix.

no good! you need nolva stat, and keep running it at 60mg until the puffness goes away. next time run letro with your test so you don't have high e levels.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    This is interesting. If the transdermal application does actually work think how much better it would be if you made an actual transdermal out of it. A little DMSO would really carry the letro right into the effected area. You could even add some nolva into the mix.
    I asked Lion about it, he says there is an agent in the letro that would act as a transdermal carrier.

so get nolva not letro??.....and if i run 60mg a day and it goes away i can drop back down to 20g until i start my clomid pct??... Last time i tried dropping dosages it came back, however i dropped them when it wasnt completely gone..just regressing so that may have been why it came right back

if you have 6 weeks left in your cycle, get the letro too. the problem is high estrogen, so iliminate the problem with letro. because your estrogen is already high, the letro will have no immediate effect so you need to run the nolva aswell.

keep the nolva dosage up until it's completly gone. what's more imprortant to you 45 bucks or not having tits?

next time, start the letro at 0.75mg ED 2 weeks before the cycle and run it all the way through. adjust the dosage based on estrogen side levels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information