jo150 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation steroids not making difference!

is it possible for a person to not respond much to AS? this is my 3rd cycle and my friend and I have been taking the same cycles for the same length and he is getting bigger and I have barely grown. we are eating pretty much the same stuff also. I just don't seem to be responding to AS that much. I am 3.5 weeks into a cycle of:
    1-10test E 500mg/week
    1-10deca 250mg/week
    1-3 prop 0.6mg/ED

I have only gained a few pounds and it is probably because I have been trying to eat so much more. my friend and I got the juice from the same person at the same time so the juice is probably real since he is getting bigger. I'm not though! What's up with that?
    jo150

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Genetics... Everyone will make different gains bro...

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    AAS are not magic. You must have a sound diet as well as training to get results. Most of the time its the diet that is lacking.

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    diet was what I was thinking too but he has pretty much the same diet as I do.
    I will read more in the diet forum though.
    what do you think it is? protein or cals.

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Both. You got to have sufficent amounts of both to promote growth.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would say diet bro or bunk gear

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You should post your diet and see what's up w/that.

I sense that is the issue.

~SC~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    As Swole said, lets see the diet. Genetics do play a part too but if your not consuming enough clean calories you will never grow.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I know that when I do a cycle, I don't really gain very much weight at all and my diet is good and clean. I have to watch eating too much cause I will gain fat in my stomach pretty fast, so I moderate what I eat pretty close.

I am an ecto, 6' 2", about 220lbs, pretty lean except for my gut. When I do a cycle, I don't see much of a difference in my weight or appearence and the cycle that I was doing last year, I was getting pretty much frustrated.

Well, while on that cycle, people suddenly started coming up to me and would say "your getting huge" or ask me if I have been lifting weights, so for people to say that, and these are people that I see everyday, I thought that they were nuts for saying that, but these comments came from too many different people, so I know that something was working.

I also noticed that I respond so much better to longer cycles. I also don't get the water weight increase like alot of people do, so I don't think that I gain a dramatic amount of weight while on, which is fine, cause you lose the water weight once you are done with a cycle anyhow.

Diet is a big thing when on a cycle, and IMO, genetics play a big part when doing a cycle. And if you are an ecto, I don't think that you will gain dramatic weight, although I could be wrong in saying that, just my opinion. I also think that some people respond better to certain types of as.

I see nothing at all from Deca , I see alot from test e, eq I feel it pretty good and dbol I feel alot from, but dbol kills by breathing, so I won't take it anymore.

I want to try tren really bad. I think that I would respond well to it. Just a feeling. It's just so expensive though, but I will be trying it.

One other thing, you are only on your fourth week, give it at least a few more weeks. It takes longer to kick in for others.

Sorry for the long response, but I understand where you are coming from and hope this helps.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    cross ur fingers and pray no just hang in there my friends on the same gear and it didnt hit him till week 5..then he gained 20lbs in 2 weeks ..sometimes it just takes patience i guess

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you have to look at your diet if you aint takin the right amount in you aint gonna gain squat,if you are eatin the same as you woz before you started you wont gain,you have to up it drastically to gain,and you must have adequate rest also,not just about the gear.

Thread Information