keylock is offline Associate Member

Pain pills on when on gear??

Is there any negative effect when taking pain pills like: vicodin, percs, or m/relaxers ect..... when on the juice??

JuicyJim is offline Junior Member
    i would think it would put extra stress on your liver, because now it has to filter out even more foreign toxic substances. pain pills and juice not a good idea, just ask tom prince.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Try to get ones with little to no acetaminophen, because it can be hard on the liver as well along with many other little things that could slightllyy hinder gains. Also i believe you wouldnt have a problem with muscle relaxants

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    if u r taking them for rec use then its not a good idea, they will hinder gains, and are very addictive.

dragon69 is offline Member
    listen, if you for some reason need pain meds for some problems you have (assuming physical injury) maybe you shouldn't be doing the juice as there can be massive damage that can occur by training with an injury masked by the crank. I think you should spend your $ on some therapy for your injuries first and get healthy......then after that go for it.

Thread Information