Thread: first cycle

jeremys is offline Associate Member

first cycle

out of high school now. i've been training since 11 y/o so that's about 7 years give or take. all of them serious. diet has been 400-450 grams of protein for a couple years now, timed clean carbs around workout and breakfast with a 6pm cutoff. EFAs and some saturated fats from steak in the afternoon.

training is going great and the weights keep increasing steadily but are starting to slow down a little. i was benching 500+ lbs in competition gear at 16 y/o but i had to have both shoulders operated on. after a long time off i gained back all my mass and i love bodybuilding. im ok-sized, but my goals are much higher than what i am now and they are higher than what being natural would bring me.

i want to go pro or at the very least be a top amateur. i'm also going to be a personal trainer so looking good will help me make a living. i'm NOT some weekend warrior. i can count the number of times i've drank/smoked on one hand, and haven't touched any of that stuff since 9th grade. i also don't go out much and if i do, i have a cooler w/ my food with me. i don't remember missing many meals in the last couple years except in emergencies. sacrafice and being dedicated is nothing new to me.

i've been reading this forum and other bodybuilding forums for a couple years now and i dont plan on stopping the research. i'll hopefully compete sometime this year but i might hold off until next year.

right now i'm 5'8-5'9, 215, probably 18% bodyfat. i want to juice while dieting so some estimated goals would be a big loss in bodyfat and roughly 20 + lbs gain. i've gained mass while dieting before naturally a while back, so gaining a good deal on juice while dieting shouldn't be too hard, no?

i was thinking something real simple

test @ 400-500mg/week for 12-16 weeks depending on sides
    PCT

i was considering fina for vascularity and the impact on bodyfat but i don't think that's a good idea for a first cycle

let me know what you think. thanks
    Last edited by jeremys; 06-07-2005 at 09:35 PM.

i just want to add that my growth plates are closed, at least the ones from the x rays from the surgeries. i haven't grown in height since age 12. also i went through puberty early. started in 6th grade. skin has cleared up and sex drive has decreased over the last couple years. still good of course though

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremys
    i just want to add that my growth plates are closed, at least the ones from the x rays from the surgeries. i haven't grown in height since age 12
    still pretty young, but if your going to do it anyway. try long ester test like test-e or test-c @ 500mg's wk. no need to start w/ fina, see how body reacts to the test first. don't forget your nolva and pct
    zer_

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Good background.
    So you took gear at 16 but how old are you now? And what did u take back then being you were benching 500 + lbs at that age?

routine is dogcrapp and cardio is walking my dog for 45 mins in the morning on an empty stomach. except leg days so 5 days a week or so. the only supplements i take are a multivatimin, green tea capsules, creatine CEE, and a MRP for post workout
    Last edited by jeremys; 06-07-2005 at 09:50 PM.

i've been natural my whole life. still am
    Last edited by jeremys; 06-07-2005 at 09:49 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You need to get your diet and training in check before u consider doing anything, plus your alittle young but if your hell bent on taking something you should learn as much as you can about different drugs and what they do.
    A good place to start is the edu forums, steriod profiles page, and the beginer cycles all found on the main page of steriod.com

my diet and training has been in check for a long time

thanks

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    my diet and training has been in check for a long time

thanks
    Your diet isn't in check. You state you're at 18% bf.

I'm not flaming you. You obviously have already done a ton of research. If you've researched your gear, then great. If you researched the type of answers a teenager would get if asking about AAS, then you wasted your time. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you researched the first part.

Most folks I know recommend gettin' your body fat down to below the 15% range before using AAS. You really need to be hittin' the cardio, counting your caloric intake, and ensuring that you're gettin' enough protein to maintain the muscle mass you've built already.

The human body is a strange one. If you've got a high bf%, it already has stored energy. Much of your intake would go to more stores, since it would be using the carbs and minerals it needed, and then store the rest. Hence, more bodyfat. You've gotta eat big; I like at least 4-4,500 cals while on cycle. I've forced 5000 one cycle & had decent gains.

Right now, you can focus on your diet & cardio to cut the fat down to an acceptable level.

Other than that, your comments are pretty well thought out. I commend you for at least researching the subject.

BigPancho

the high bodyfat is from 9 months off from the two surgeries. i really couldn't do much activity for a long time. it's coming down while i'm gaining mass, but obviously it isn't happening very fast since i'm not in a caloric deficit

i will diet down to 12% or so soon

thanks for the post

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    the high bodyfat is from 9 months off from the two surgeries. i really couldn't do much activity for a long time. it's coming down while i'm gaining mass, but obviously it isn't happening very fast since i'm not in a caloric deficit

i will diet down to 12% or so soon

thanks for the post
    9 mo? Sheesh, & I thought I had it bad with 6 wks......

Get the bf down, cardio like a madman with a caloric deficit based on your BMR, and you'll be gettin' closer.

BigPancho

will do. it's just that, being natural i don't want to lose any mass at all. especially after i just gained it all back from a long layoff

i might be slightly overestimating my bodyfat but you guys are right, i should diet down first

after that happens, i'm probably gonna go for a clean bulk with my first cycle. same thing that i have planned but with higher calories?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    500lbs at 16? sure

in competition gear, yes. i did it 6 training weeks in a row. so low to mid 500s was my max. then i got bad shoulders

i have at least 50 witnesses, and here's a video of 455 with bad shoulders. 3 white lights. this is after i hurt my shoulders. i shouldn't have done the competition but i did and did ok i guess. nothing near my max and it just hurt me more. oh well here it is

http://fortifiediron.net/index.php?o...catid=68&id=12

i was actually going to compete in the arnold classic bench show at 17 y/o but yeah. i cant even bench with a straight bar right now

Thread Information