Thread: Need Advice

TomTom is offline New Member

Need Advice

Dear viewers,

I need a new cycle, I would like to gain all strength and no size, I will be competing for a new assignment with the army soon. I lift regularly (5 days/week), but I do no cardio. I want to keep my size, and not gain mass, but need to be much stronger, and I need to get back into excellent cardio shape as well, (like run 2 miles in under 13 minutes.)

Please Help,
    tomtom
    Last edited by TomTom; 06-07-2005 at 10:31 PM.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTom
    Dear viewers,

I need a new cycle, I would like to gain all strength and no size, I will be competing for a new assignment with the army soon. I lift regularly (5 days/week). I want to keep size but need to be much stronger, and I need to get back into excellent cardio shape as well.

Please Help,
    tomtom
    We need stats.... and second if you do decide to juice I dont know if the army tests for that on a regular basis. check that out. Thirdly, lifting while on juice will get you bigger no matter what you use.
    age? juice experience? etc

I have done around 5-6 cycles in the last three years. All cycles were for mass using Sus250, deca300, D-bol/Anadrol , sometimes I throw a little Equipoise on at the end. Im looking for something dfferent. I'm about 215lbs right now, and I haven't juiced since October,2004. I have about 10-14% body fat. I stand 6'1. I used to be very cardio inclined, but since I started lifing heavy about 4 years ago, I really got out of shape with cardio. I can't do quite as many pushups as I used to before I got into lifting, although I am much much stronger, but then again, when I started lifting I weighed about 165lbs. Does that help any?......Oh, yeah and the Army does not test for juice unless the commander specifically requests for it, and he has to have overwhelming evidence.....basically, nobody cares if you juice in the army, of lot of other soldiers that I have worked with know I've juiced. Does that help any???

Thanks,
    tomtom

yeah that helps. Bro I honestly don't know what juice you can use that will get you stronger but not bigger....See if someon hits up this post that may shed some light. Even winny will make you gain some mass, but not as much as other roids, but winny mass is about 95% kept after post cycle, with proper pct. You may just need to change your routine and reps in your workouts to be stronger and not get as big

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    with strength comes muscle.
    might think about prop and var. depending on how you eat and train, you wont get huge, but will really harden up

thanks dude, that helps a little, you see I have always trained just for mass, I really don't know how get where I need to be. I need to be able to do like 90 pushups and 80 situps in two minutes, with no breaks/nonstop. I also need to be able to run like Forrest Gump. I will be trying out for special forces in two months and I've got a ways to go. Im really strong with weights like I said, but I can't do lots of pushups/situps anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TomTom
    thanks dude, that helps a little, you see I have always trained just for mass, I really don't know how get where I need to be. I need to be able to do like 90 pushups and 80 situps in two minutes, with no breaks/nonstop. I also need to be able to run like Forrest Gump. I will be trying out for special forces in two months and I've got a ways to go. Im really strong with weights like I said, but I can't do lots of pushups/situps anymore.
    See thats a training/endurance issue as well. you gotta stop lifting so heavy, and do more reps min 10 reps. Anywhere from 10-15 reps. See just b/c you're strong doesn't mean you can do many reps. They are 2 different animals. That exact thing happened to me, I was pretty strong for my height and weight, but if it came to doing pullups, I could do them just not many.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    dude you want to get super strength and keep your same size !! found just the thing for you !! HALOTESTIN (its not the safest but it will get what you want done) check it out http://www.steroid.com/HALOTESTIN.phtml

Thread Information