Honda954Stunter is offline Junior Member

need help with the cycle

im running sustanon 250 @ 500mg a week for first 5 weeks then going to switch to test e 500mg a week from weeks 6-10 then going to run test prop 75mg ed weeks10-20 with winni tabs 40 mged weeks 16-20. how should i do my pct i have hcg and clomid but how exactly should i do this one? i never ran hcg in any other cycles please help. also im not runnig nolvadex because last cycle made my nipples sore for them and bigger. not on any right now feel great not nipple soreness or nothing. Have armadex in hand for precautions. please help and let me know what you think

I don't understand why sust then switching to test e. Run one or the other....preferbly enth b/c of the bi-weekly injections as oposed to EOD(ED would be optimal) injections with sust.

Winny should be ran at a minimum of 50mg/ED and for 6wks....anything longer may be too stressful on the liver.

Run your HCG at 500-750iu/day for 10 days up to 1-2 days before starting your PCT clomid. Start your PCT clomid 1-2 days after your last shot of prop and one day after your last dose/shot of winny.

Don't have your armidex on hand......USE IT!!!! Especially if you have expirienced signs of gyno in prior cycles.

No flame bro....but I think you need to do a little more research before starting your cycle.

Honda954Stunter is offline Junior Member
    why use it if im not having signs of gyno. no point to me i take b6 ed and no nipple ichy or puffy at all

1. To keep bloat minimal.
    2. To keep gyno from even occuring.
    3. B6 has no effect on estrogenic induced gyno.....only progesteroned.

Thread Information