GymRat05 is offline New Member

Deca for joint pain

Ive heard that deca can be good for you joints..but i was talking to some guys at the gym and he was talking about making a transdermial deca and rubbing it right on his should and stuff. WOuld this be a good way to go about it or should you just do it the old fashion way and use the needle? Just woundering cuz i have a bad shoulder too from an old football injury.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    If using deca , I would definitley suggest injecting, it does keep joints well lubricated.
    Als, if you are having joint pain as I get... I but that glucosomine CHondroiten stuff... make sure it has the MSM in it... good stuff... took about a week and all my joint pain was gone.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca is suppose to be great and you don't need to inject a lot. Personallly I have had great success with EQ 400mg weekly.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymRat05
    Ive heard that deca can be good for you joints..but i was talking to some guys at the gym and he was talking about making a transdermial deca and rubbing it right on his should and stuff. WOuld this be a good way to go about it or should you just do it the old fashion way and use the needle? Just woundering cuz i have a bad shoulder too from an old football injury.

Terrible waste of deca it would be to just rub it on... its nandralone and its been bonded to an oil that takes 4 weeks to allow the drug to be release... unfortunately NONE of the drug would make it in your body and also its worth noting that deca is one of the more expensive steroids , sometimes about twice as expensive as testosterone e or cyp. You have to inject it.. you can try to drink it but again... it will just pass thru you unused and not in your system... the needle is the ONLY WAY to use it.

All steroid users are NOT dope head heroin addicts. It was very hard for ANY and ALL of us to use the needle.. the fact is, steroids are dangerously bad for your health when taken orally and injection is in fact the safest and soundest way to take the steroids. What seems to be the ugliest way to take them is in fact the most medically sound way with fewest side effects as compared to other absorbtion methods. Mixing deca with DMSO wont work either. The carrier nandralone is bonded to in deca is too thick to be absorbed thru the skin, it just wont work.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Why dont you try ~Glucosamine...
    Its working for me. nice to go heavy again and no pain!!!!
    You can get it your local drug store
    geeez

fantasy is offline New Member
    deca doesn't help your joints in anyway. Its a myth. It feels like that because deca has a some mekanism that 'takes away the pain' but this would be a bad thing if you have hurting joints. because this makes you train to havy.
    the same thing is with win. it doesn't ****up your joint. Its by the same mecanism that deca takes the pain away but in opposit way. it takes the body own jointpainkiller away.

Damm I need an english course.. hope someone understood.

/ sweden

This is totally incorrect. Deca has numerous effects on bone mineral content as well as collagen production, both of which are important for healthy joints. You'll find references for those claims in the Deca profile in the profiles forum.

fantasy is offline New Member
    I have read a lot of research on this and it made a lot of sence then , but if i'm wrong I take one step back. Sorry.
    BTW Is it so that stanozolol is bad for your joint then?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    stanozolol drys out youre joints.

-rodge

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Transdermal application for site effect would only work with esterless nandrolone , I think. The reason is, once an esterified nandrolone such as deca is absorbed, it basically just floats around until finally the ester is cleaved away and you have free nandrolone... by that time, of course, it is all throughout the body and not concentrated at the application site. So you could get the same benefit to your shoulders, for example, rubbing transdermal deca on your feet or chest or belly or the crack of your ass as you would rubbing on the shoulder. No difference. With esterless nandrolone base compounded into a topical cream or gel, some site-specific benefit might theoretically be seen.

Injecting is more efficient, due to the poor absorption of AAS through the skin. With transdermals, possibly 25% of the applied drug makes it into the bloodstream... maybe less. For joint support during a winny/test cycle, you can probably get by with 200mg/week, injecting weekly or twice/weekly, whatever is more convenient. The decanoate ester is long enough that there isn't a terribly significant difference between once and twice a week shots of deca. You could, of course, also use the deca for its bulking properties, particularly in the first 10 or 12 weeks of a long cycle, at 400mg or more per week, and follow this with the winny and if desired, a reduced dose of the deca. Just be sure you stop the deca a couple weeks before stopping your long-ester test. Enough deca will still be in your body for effect, even as long as three or four weeks after cessation of use. So you could run a full dose of deca two or three weeks into the winny phase of your cycle, stop it and continue the winny for 3 more weeks, and get the joint support benefit all through the winny phase.

This stuff is as much art as it is science. Think, create, explore, discuss, and, when you think you have as many of the answers as you can get, try stuff out. What works well for me might not work well at all for you and vice versa. The final proof is in your results.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Injecting is more efficient, due to the poor absorption of AAS through the skin. With transdermals, possibly 25% of the applied drug makes it into the bloodstream... maybe less.
    Roughly 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Roughly 10%.
    Yea I read that with androgel ... you normally would apply 1500 mg of testosterone to the skin and hope to God that 15 mg makes it into the skin. I believe its closer to 1%. The bad thing with Androgel is 9 out of 10 guys on it end up accidentially dosing their wifes or children with it. One guy liked to type on the computer shortly after applying his... his 7 year old son would come and play on the computer next day and then whey found the exposure to the androgel on the keyboard caused the 7 year old to go into premature puberty.

It doesnt take long for androgel patients to figure out that wives turn into total nymphomaniacs if exposed to the androgel, so all is fun and sex games for a few weeks until the wife's voice starts deepening and she gets increased facial and body hair. Sometimes the wife exposures are accidential, like the wife comes and hugs her husband and she gets the androgel residue on her arm, etc.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 06-09-2005 at 11:07 AM.

Actually, the literature with androgel indicates that the 50mg patch of esterless testosterone delivers 5mgs of testosterone into your body. Thats 10%. Different chemical additives in the delivery system can alter this of course, but 1% isn't correct for any method I've ever seen.

Actually, the literature with androgel indicates that the 50mg patch of esterless testosterone delivers 5mgs of testosterone into your body. Thats 10%. Different chemical additives in the delivery system can alter this of course, but 1% isn't correct for any method I've ever seen.
    You may be right but the patch is better delivery system as compared to the toothpaste like stuff you rub under your arm. Also lower chance of exposing others in the household too.

Wait...sorry if I was unclear...Androgel is the gel (I meant packet, not "patch" in my last post), and has around a 10% absorbtion rate...Androderm is the patch and has roughly the same absorbtion rate as the gel.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Roughly 10%.
    Wow... thanks for that, hook.

Thread Information