jgg1221 is offline Member

anabolics that wont cause HAIRLOSS

are there any out there besides HGH, pgf2a, ghrp6, insulin , and igf1-lr3 that wont cause hairloss while at the same time put on good mass?

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    anything that is in any respect (high or low) androgenic - will potentially cause hairloss - matters what ur genes are like too.. if ur gonna go bald, it'll prolly speed up the process, if u got good hair genes, then ive always seen - people have a full head of hair, and a back full of hair too lol

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    var, tbol, superdrol, hydroxytest (methyl or not), MOHN all have low androgenic potency. EQ and deca also....for some, not all.

there is always a risk. just steer clear of tren , winny, primo, drol, dbol , test w/o finasteride and you'll be doing all you can do to prevent it.

plenty of threads on this...

badmoto is offline Junior Member
    If I am running sustanon 250 eod, can you reccoment how much finasteride to take and how often and how it is administered. I didn't pay attention to hairloss on my first cycles and I did thin my front hairline and so I need to take every precaution to prevent this now. Thanks.

elite2kr is offline Member
    methyl dht

badmoto is offline Junior Member
    sorry but I'm new to hair products, can I get that from AAR? I have looked at finasteride in liquiid, is that worth getting to help regrow or stop fallout, receeding?

Thread Information